Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

You know things are weird if Shogun isn't beasting

As long as you're walking on two feet, Shogun is liable to beast

Last edited:
My initial thoughts are, the costume isn't bad, but that's not what I expect of Rita. That's a new character/ villain or like Lord Zedds grunt or something. Not Rita. And also I'm not expecting something like the old look, but that's a little too sexual. Like if you told me that was Divatox I'd be fine

She's dressed like what the green ranger's girl / side piece would wear.

If goldar's in this they better give him cool armor.

I don't mind the costume...Her alien race looks klingon-ish.

I want to see the new ranger costumes!

Kinda feels like they're reimagining her as Scorpina, except with green armor

She'll probably be fighting and all that

Kinda feels like they're reimagining her as Scorpina, except with green armor

She'll probably be fighting and all that
I can see that. Probably will take on multiple roles in the film rather than staying in her tower looking through her periscope from the moon. lol

I hope the film uses more live-action than CGI. I'm the megazord battles will be CGI, but I hope the ground battles are live-action.

And I hope we see the sparks when they get hit too lol

I don't know. I'm not digging it and it's giving me concerns about the faithfulness of the film.

They could of at least tried to modernize Rita's helmet and shoulder plate while using brown in the outfit.

As long as E. Banks says "AH, AFTER 10,000 YEARS I'M FREE, IT'S TIME TO CONQUER EARTH" I'm set.

The hate in here kinda reminds me of the BvS before that movie came out

If that is any indication...

:rofl: It'll be a hate-fest when this movie comes out

I can see myself being on the other side defending the movie though

Last edited:

...I wouldn't call it hate. That would indicate that intense feelings are involved. Rita's appearance just doesn't resemble anything close to the series' version. 

Looks more like a Japanese Poison Ivy or something out of an RPG video game.

Last edited:
I don't know. I'm not digging it and it's giving me concerns about the faithfulness of the film.

They could of at least tried to modernize Rita's helmet and shoulder plate while using brown in the outfit.
I lost my faithfulness right after the initial castings

If that is any indication...

:rofl: It'll be a hate-fest when this movie comes out

I can see myself being on the other side defending the movie though
The movie is looking like it'll be TMNT, Ghostbusters, Transformers status.

I doubt there'll be a whole lot of arguing going on about if the movie is good or not.

I feel like most won't watch right away anyway and it'll end up it is what we expected it to be or it's one big surprise and the movie is great.

Be cool to show Zed at the end. Or Goldar. I wonder how they will work it. Will she be the main threat and sending out the putties and the main goon?

Back
Top Bottom