Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

Bet the green ranger doesn't appear in this one but it'll prolly bomb at the box office so no squeal and we won't see him in this adaption :lol:

Something is going to happen to Rita's powers which will eventually lead into the Green Ranger.

I sense it lol.

Something is going to happen to Rita's powers which will eventually lead into the Green Ranger.

I sense it lol.

Word. If Saban is re-telling "his" og series anyway, this is the simplest plot point for him. Just do it again and don't try to over-complicate this :lol:

The kid in me is excited for this

The adult in me says this will be an amateur attempt at best :lol:

It would've been more exaggerated but better if one of the "big" production companies picked up on this movie

Trying to go into this with no bias, hoping for the best

If you've been reading my posts on here, anyone would know that I've been open minded about this movie as much as anybody. I'm still enthusiastic but I'm a little troubled that they didn't show anything at comic con.

If you've been reading my posts on here, anyone would know that I've been open minded about this movie as much as anybody. I'm still enthusiastic but I'm a little troubled that they didn't show anything at comic con.

At this point I wouldnt be surprised if it's simply an origin movie, with us not seeing the morphed suits until the last 20-30 mins of the movie or something, just to build the characters/storyline

Last edited by a moderator:
Just noticed that the suits look different again. Don't see what you guys are complaining about. Now it looks more like the suits from the og movie.

I wonder if there will be a nod to the original suits and then upgrade to these main suits.

And I hope they don't morph into rangers in the last 30 minutes of the film lol.

At this point I wouldnt be surprised if it's simply an origin movie, with us not seeing the morphed suits until the last 20-30 mins of the movie or something, just to build the characters/storyline

That would be horrible :lol:

IM and tony don't put the suit on until Iron Monger shows up :lol: Bale doesn't become batman until after joker kills Rachel.

Back
Top Bottom