Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

I'm still going to watch it, since I was a big MMPR fan as a kid.

But it kinda bothered me that they have super strength and abilities even while not morphed.
I understand that this might just be a more realistic depiction of what would happen, but I think it takes away from them just being normal teens outside of the Power Ranger stuff.
Like, how are you supposed to keep a secret identity if you're out here crushing sinks and bodying bullies all of a sudden?

nthat.gif
It was on HBO Family the other day. 
pimp.gif

**** is hot garbage to me now. But was everything back in elementary 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

New Kimberley actually looks a lot like my first tv crush, OG Kimberly.

And the show may be hot garbage now, but the first movie is, and forever will be, dope.

Mad af at that trailer man. First thing i thought of was chronicle and how they got super powers now :smh:

Idc what anyone says, i want to see the OG suits & zords.

Also dont like the role switches

I was too big of a fan as a kid to not see this though. Expecting a 3 or 4 out of 10

Last edited:
You should have known that they were going to change it somehow...   come on, man ...   :lol:

Oh i know, most movies never live up to originals anyway but that doesnt mean i have to be happy about it. So therefore i shall post my dislikings :smile:

Ron Wasserman aka Mighty Raw BETTER have at least three songs on the movie's soundtrack.

looks like breakfast club vs power rangers.

trailer brought the feels especially with the power ranger jingle but I'll reserve judgement til the film. not expecting much at all.

I'm expecting the zords to be the big reveal.

they should have just let JJ Abrams do it. (South Park reference)

ps- I thought Jason was wearing some air mag type sneakers til I watched again and saw it was an ankle bracelet lol
laugh.gif

They've been actually killing it with the exclusive snap filters. 1) at the end of the trailer 2) off the High School site.

NYCC 2016: POWER RANGERS' JASON DAVID FRANK SAYS GREEN RANGER SERIES 'STILL VERY POSSIBLE'

With a Green Ranger somewhat absent from the upcoming movie reboot, the original actor behind him says the character could well get his own spin-off series.

Speaking to Comicbook.com, Jason David Frank explained that not only is he interested in the idea of a Green Ranger series, but talks have been had with owning company Saban.

Discussing his relationship with director Aaron Schoenke - with whom he reprised the White Ranger role for web series, Super Power Beatdown - Frank explains that, “he came to the house and we talked about the Green Ranger series with Saban, which is not dead yet. That's still very possible with that."

In what is probably more of a hopeful statement than a definitive hint, he reiterated that point later in the interview, saying: “I got a lot of big things coming out next year. We're talking with Saban about the Green Ranger series."

The last time we heard about a Green Ranger project, it was a movie, with Frank saying: " I was an X-Men fan growing up; I loved Wolverine. I feel like the Green Ranger can step outside the box and be like the Wolverine of Power Rangers."

Despite no sign of Frank (yet) in the Power Rangers movie, it is attracting some star talent - Bryan Cranston will be Zordon, Bill Hader plays Alpha 5, and Elizabeth Banks appears as Rita Repulsa (in a very green costume indeed...)

Back
Top Bottom