Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

The Legacy Dragon Dagger is too nice, but I don't think I can justify that price at $80. It's still better than $150 though.

X-Men: First Class Writers Take on Power Rangers

As announced back in May, Lionsgate has plans to bring Saban’s hit children’s series Power Rangers to the big screen. Today, The Hollywood Reporter brings word that the production has signed X-Men: First Class screenwriters Ashley Miller and Zack Stentz and has brought Roberto Orci (Star Trek Into Darkness, Transformers) on board as executive producer.

Link

Considering X-M:FC was great, I like this.
View media item 1080116

They need to cast people who can fight at least a little bit. They can hire the worlds best martial artists to stunt double in the Ranger uniforms, but if they look uncoordinated and off in the fight scenes when they're not morphed, it's going to look ridiculous.

The actors should be up and comings and kind've generic looking, but I wouldn't mind zordon, alpha and Rita being played by known actors

I read rumors that Chloe Grace Moretz (Hitgirl) might be the pink ranger.

So pumped for this. Hopefully my son Jason David Frank gets a role.
Hopefully? The dude basically has made a guest appearance in every season of Power Rangers.
roll.gif
 Heck he's going to be in the season finale of the Super Megaforce series as the Green Ranger.

"Hut sit yahhhhh!"

But tell me this, how are all these old Power Rangers coming back? I thought Tommy lost his powers as the Green Ranger which led him to be the White Ranger? These continuity issues bug me so much.

So pumped for this. Hopefully my son Jason David Frank gets a role.
Hopefully? The dude basically has made a guest appearance in every season of Power Rangers.
roll.gif
 Heck he's going to be in the season finale of the Super Megaforce series as the Green Ranger.

"Hut sit yahhhhh!"

But tell me this, how are all these old Power Rangers coming back? I thought Tommy lost his powers as the Green Ranger which led him to be the White Ranger? These continuity issues bug me so much.
I've never watched megaforce but I think I'll show up for that 
laugh.gif

And who knows how he got his powers back, theyll explain it eventually.

laugh.gif

Man I don't know. In that Forever Red episode with all the Red Rangers they all showed up like they just took a break from being Power Rangers lol.

laugh.gif

Man I don't know. In that Forever Red episode with all the Red Rangers they all showed up like they just took a break from being Power Rangers lol.
Usually their morphers were destroyed or they lost their connection to the morphing grid or some ishhh

This was one of my favorite episodes from in space 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom