Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

Why do we always mention jeezy when talking about actual rapping. I don't think any of us ever liked him for his rapping ability

Tip can/could rap but jeezy would always get slandered for basic rhymes then dude started selling records and cats want to speak as if he is elite. Jeezy is a strong artist but not the best rapper thus me saying Offset could wash him at any point in his career. Dudes gotta understand the industry wasn't was it is today even when tip and Jeezy came out so album sales mean nothing.

Jeezy was jus relatable and talked about that **** we wanted to hear. Dude was saying **** like "I got more G's than a gucci bag" like cmon now man. We never embraced him for his lyrics man

so i was late getting this ...

my _  when i say jesus christ ? 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

she dont wanna be a freak no mo (DONTWANNABEFREAKY . . . noooo) 
mean.gif
 his hook game b 

The ad libs on hot boys are some of the best I've ever heard, literally help paint the picture even more vivid that they are telling.

The ad libs on hot boys are some of the best I've ever heard, literally help paint the picture even more vivid that they are telling.
You're a full blown stan for these dudes 
laugh.gif

Can't blame you though, some of the best new music coming out of Atlanta 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Migos is trash. They got shot at cus they were trynna play a role that they had no business playing. They posers. Food

"If you gon play that role, play it though"-Ghostface

Migos is trash. They got shot at cus they were trynna play a role that they had no business playing. They posers. Food

"If you gon play that role, play it though"-Ghostface
what are you even talking about you know them personally? What's with the influx of fake of fake thugs on niketalk lately

Pattin your pockets, changin the topic, make me wanna come out my pockets cause you know I got it...

Paraphrasing

ITS A BRAND NEW DAY AND THE BIRDS THEY CHRIPIN!

Migos remind me of bumpin gucci in 08.

All these pocket rockets on my body lookin like a young -- got go go gadgets!

I actually take my last comment back

I just listened to first 48 and :pimp:
Makes me wanna go trap out the bando

Re listened to Takeoffs verse on We Ready Remix, that might be one of the best verses that yr. Imagine if Offset was on We Ready wow

Back
Top Bottom