Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

That was zay? Sounded real zay like but who drop was that at the beginning?

View media item 2236049
#2 on Billboard HOT 100

Migos first top 10 single

CULTURE Jan 27th

Amazing. Well deserved. Organic resurgence by just making good music. Shoutout to these boys man. Fr

Bad and Boogie SOTY for 2016. Idk. I'm happy I called that a hit when I first heard it months ago in ATL.

Y'all think they finally going to drop a real album now with all the momentum?

I need to hear more Budda Bless beats. Big Amount was so dope that I will end up judging them all based on that song :lol:

And I'm curious to what a legit Migos album sounds like. They're other stuff we're just retail mixtapes as far as I know.

I'm glad they've been able to survive all of the flow jacking.

It's amazing they came back from that. I didn't write them off, but after a certain point, I thought they'd be just mixtape fixture artists afterwards. Glad I was wrong about that since they really are skilled.

I think people realized it wasn't their fault everybody was jacking their style. :lol:

I hope Culture is a dope album cuz that YRN album came and went fast as a mug.

I don't see it either idk if they've updated a new week or not. Funny seeing 21 got the #17 song in the country. Also hate looking at that list seeing all the awful music that them folks enjoy

Takeoff better start making some solo tracks before people look at him like the Crunchy Black of the group :lol:

Takeoff and Trouble had one of the slickest verses of 2016....

"Takeoff.....sup Skoob? Gon head Takeoff"

:pimp:

Culture tracklist 
smokin.gif

Very excited for this project

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom