Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

Truthfully OJ deserve just as much credit as Gucci for the producers moreso for Metro he had them boys workin when Wop was in the slammer

There's no way Gucci could've kept any of those artists on his team tho, too many white ppl buyin out contracts

Truthfully OJ deserve just as much credit as Gucci for the producers moreso for Metro he had them boys workin when Wop was in the slammer

There's no way Gucci could've kept any of those artists on his team tho, too many white ppl buyin out contracts
U ain't lying about oj. He had lex and metro before all the dudes, then flocka and lex made a hit. I remember when metro used to roll with tay Don, talking about he gonna finish college, he just graduated high school... all that **** out the window now :lol:

The T-Shirt video is god damb hilarious.

The dudes outchea looking like they bout to go fight White Walkers wit Jon Snow, and move kilos all through Westeros

All Hail the Kings of the Nawf :smokin

U ain't lying about oj. He had lex and metro before all the dudes, then flocka and lex made a hit. I remember when metro used to roll with tay Don, talking about he gonna finish college, he just graduated high school... all that **** out the window now
laugh.gif
Back when buddy just went by Metro 
laugh.gif

WOP is the GOAT of trap rap and it's not even close
jeezy fans disapprove...
How he let a n_ in the feds out do em?

jeezy fans disapprove...
At this point it's undeniable, they gonna cling on to 101 and tod forever? Or use record sales as a measuring stick?

im not disagreeing, but first time i ever heard trap anything was Tip & snowman...

How he let a n_ in the feds out do em?

work ethic & Gucci's scouting skills elite level, only person on that level is Fat Joe & Cam'ron.

once i heard Gucci at one point had Migos & Young Thug in da umbrella after waka, and mike will made it bit da ground running i knew duke was as good wit da court vision as making his own shot.

Joe and Cam ain't on Gucci's level in finding talent.

Fat Joe would've had all of Miami signed had he not been slipping...

he already had Khaled, Cool & Dre, sean C & DJ LV (da hitmen) street runner,

he could've had Ross, pitbull, flo-rida, justice league, eminem, French Montana.

Cam'ron got a million sons out, including 1/2 da cast of love & hiphop on any given time.

after watching the t-shirt video , u can't do anything but be happy for how far they've come

they could've easily been stagnant and not went anywhere after sol 3 but their progression is amazing 

one time for the guys fr 
pimp.gif

flooding the hell outta this thread but whatever yall dont care 

i googled 3 way after seeing yall speak about it 

i see zay still on his bs 
laugh.gif

as a jeezy fan over gucci

gucci over the years has shown he is the undeniable "king of the south" king of "trap rap" "trap god"

jeezy wouldve been the front runner up until about 2009 but what gucci has done, been able to maintain, go mainstream and still have street cred(ask any drug dealer or stripper who theyre favorite rapper is) go to jail and not lose momentum. gucci isnt even in my personal top 10 but as a dude born in miami, raised in miami and never left the south ill say this, gucci mane top 5 DOA, as far as having an IMPACT on what we listen to.

Last edited:
Still funny to me seeing Trel & Shy Glizzy collab

Even funnier is that Shy Glizzy is the bigger artist

flooding the hell outta this thread but whatever yall dont care 

i googled 3 way after seeing yall speak about it 

i see zay still on his bs 
laugh.gif
1st one who makes da visual wins i guess
laugh.gif
Its honestly more on the rappers. If you don't wanna cash out for the rights to the beat expect to hear some other _'s on it, how the game goes now. Everybody (including producers) looking out for themselves and for good reason. Metro got a lot of beats out here like that too.

The craziest double song to me tho was Oj da Juiceman - There They Go Again, **** ended up being Trey and Nicki - Bottoms Up a year later 
roll.gif

Edit: Speaking of Metro, the beat on the new Big Sean single Bounce Back is a remake beat from a Juicy J song called Act

Last edited:

he could've had Ross, pitbull, flo-rida, justice league, eminem, French Montana.

Cam'ron got a million sons out, including 1/2 da cast of love & hiphop on any given time.

:lol: @ half of love hip Hop. Not sure if that's something to brag about.

But Joe and Cam never changed the sound of hip hop. Everything we hear now is a direct connection to Gucci. The sound, the flows. Zay, Mike Will, the whole 808 mafia, Metro. Waka, Migos, Thug, Future, Keef. The people that came under him or was influenced by him have their own sons. :lol:

That's some Dr Dre ****.

Last edited:

:lol: @ half of love hip Hop. Not sure if that's something to brag about.

But Joe and Cam never changed the sound of hip hop. Everything we hear now is a direct connection to Gucci. The sound, the flows. Zay, Mike Will, the whole 808 mafia, Metro. Waka, Migos, Thug, Future, Keef. The people that came under him or was influenced by him have their own sons. :lol:

That's some Dr Dre ****.

all them sped up heatmaker beats were around, problem is rap's landscape changed so drastically everything fat joe & cam brought on done changed with da times.

gucci sonned these producers wit milk on their breath still...gucci been out 10+ years but he been reloading producers forever...

vs jeezy and saw Shawty redd... Haven't heard of money in a long min.

even lex luger still out vs that dude :lol:

Mannn :lol: :lol:

Trel dropped the ball so hard. Freeze Me still my **** idc

Trel let Glizzy diss him to get clout. Watched Glizzy surpass him. Peace it up....and now he opens for Glizzy :lol:.

He saw his side ****, Blac Chyna go from DC roller.....to Tyga....to a kardashian.

He saw the industry capitalize on eating *** and doing Molly. When he was way ahead of his time.

He saw Chief Keef be influenced by him...blow up. Then Trel tried to become Keef :smh: :lol:.

2011 Fat Trel is one of the best to never make it. Life comes at you fast.

Back
Top Bottom