Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

Soulja even copied YBS chain format lol

We rly pickin song of the year in the second week of the year

why does he have Migos chain on? this was prior da beef?

He borrowed the chain from Jose Guapo (who's also in qc)....but was fraudin like he had the goons take it off Quavo neck :lol: :smh:

This was shot around time time he was starting up with Quavo

Soulja just take what's popping locally somewhere and do a song stealing their swag. Dude a more blatant drake.

He biting YBS Skola now......Soulja posted the "Whole Lotta Money Song on his IG months ago.......

[/Video]

Now he got a "Whole Lotta Money" song :lol: :smh:. ***** called him out on IG:

:smh:

SN**: THIS is Song Of the year right now. Idc. Get hip :pimp:

Yooooooo I had JUST listened to one of dude's songs earlier today :rofl: :rofl:

Yooooooo I had JUST listened to one of dude's songs earlier today :rofl: :rofl:

**** fire [emoji]128293[/emoji]. Whip test is needed for Shining. My guy neon coke neon coke hip.

I call it flexing music. This when you get icy and start dragging :pimp:

Shiners [emoji]10024[/emoji][emoji]10024[/emoji][emoji]10024[/emoji][emoji]10024[/emoji][emoji]10024[/emoji]

Heavy lil B influence in that song. Based God Dropped this in 09.

Soulja a year later....drops "Pretty Boy Swag".

Draco has an eye for talent. He tried to sign Migos, Keef and Lil B.

There is a reason Soulja was on YRN and Back from the Dead by Keef....

Summer 2010 I put everybody I know on this **** :lol:. I don't think I ever listened to a song that much in my life.

Classic vid right here :pimp: :lol:

Can't talk about lil b without shouting out @The 7th Mile hopped on stage and gave Brandon the daps :lol: [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
How he jack that _ song. :lol: This _ bold as ****.

But aye this **** kinda crank. He shoulda gave this beat to Future.

:rofl: :rofl:

Soulja Lucci > OG Lucci, semi srs.

Lil B appreciation :smokin Soulja ate so good off that track, it's no wonder he's been trying to strike gold with the same jack-a-wave strategy since.

:stoneface: at bringing trash lil B in this thread about the revolutionary emcees that is Migos.

Lil B is responsible for a lot of this trash out here now.

Breh Lil B an icon.

This song right here is what got it started. Based God was talented but didn't have the vision. Dude shoulda kept going with the troll rap but dudes did steal his swag.

Thing is, if you go back and look at his youtube channel you'll see Lil B always did "serious"/positive stuff and troll stuff simultaneously.

_'s just didn't wanna hear that **** they preferred the pretty boy swag anthems 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Songs like Wonton Soup got 2-3x as many views as his songs like Age of Information

Last edited:
Trel let Glizzy diss him to get clout. Watched Glizzy surpass him. Peace it up....and now he opens for Glizzy
laugh.gif

He saw his side ****, Blac Chyna go from DC roller.....to Tyga....to a kardashian.

He saw the industry capitalize on eating *** and doing Molly. When he was way ahead of his time.

He saw Chief Keef be influenced by him...blow up. Then Trel tried to become Keef
mean.gif
laugh.gif

2011 Fat Trel is one of the best to never make it. Life comes at you fast.
bruh this ish hard to read . trel really did fall hard 

this is still flame tho 

Trel loss my respect after he made a song about a local Indy thot. She was literally stripping in my homies living room a month or so before Trel made a song about her and flew her out to the DMV lol

Dude literally ate a stripper's butt in public
Wat expectations do realistically have for buddy

Back
Top Bottom