Miguel is Hulk Hogan , lmaooooo

Lol possible brain damage, that lawyer is gonna have the judge laughing at him

Be more legit if you're gonna sue instead of going for broke

All I know she is about to get paid
Probably a settlement instead of a trial
And did people see how the awards threw him under the bus, they don't want any parts of this lawsuit lol

How come there isn't much talk about the "other" girl.

Yes, it's clear that he leg dropped that girl. But how come the chick he smacked with his left boot isn't coming forward? It's clear in the video and all the gifs...?

thats what I'm saying! Came in here to post just that.

the other girl literally melts to the floor, b....

Am I the only one that makes a sound effect every time they see it..

YAKK KAKK! YAKK KAKK! YAKK KAKK!

Miguel shoulda pulled his wallet backstage and had her sign a statement saying she wouldn't sue....now this fool is dealing with lawyers, he's about to be MILKED.

Miguel asked producers if he could attempt the jump, they said no cause something like this might happen.

dude did it and now its all on him, goodbye one-hit wonder royalties.

yup, he put that on himself they told him not to do it so they not in that mess. Real talk though his lawyers should have been on top of that before she got the chance to collect herself. Even the next day they should have followed up with her and got her to sign something. I feel bad for dude, but he was warned.

yeah he bugging on that, let him live. He knows not what he says.

I think her family and friends, and the embarrasment with the MEMEs got to her. I don't know how serious her brain damage claims are, but if they are made up that is the reason why.

thats what I'm saying! Came in here to post just that.

the other girl literally melts to the floor, b....

Gonna guess they settled that but this chick coming with a "serious brain damage" suit may be setting herself up for failure

If they prove shes lying she's gonna look like a fool and get chump change, my guess is she asked for some absurd settlement and she told Miguel's camp she has brain damage and they said see you in court knowing full well they can exploit her

Last edited:
miguel-leg-drop-funny-16.jpg
NYC ...
nthat.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bieber has hits, but do you think he's any good? Every Bruno Mars song sounds the damn same. Miguel sings better and has better producers/handlers managing his career. He has shown that he can pursue multiple avenues in music, while Bruno Mars puts out the same simp song over and over.

Bieber has hits, but do you think he's any good? Every Bruno Mars song sounds the damn same. Miguel sings better and has better producers/handlers managing his career. He has shown that he can pursue multiple avenues in music, while Bruno Mars puts out the same simp song over and over.

I really have to disagree Bruno's hits are a big variety

I like both artists but Bruno is just as talented as Miguel and he appeals to a wider audience

This coming from a big Miguel fan

I'm not dissing Miguel, he makes great songs.

But that's all your opinion, the numbers don't like. Bruno has murdered the charts compared to Miguel.

And Miguel a better singer than Bruno? Sorry, that I must :lol: But then again, that's your opinion.

Back
Top Bottom