Mike Posner's debut album - "31 Minutes to Takeoff" - August 10th. Week one: 30,000.

The webrip really irks me, i dont know why. But anyways, i deleted it after bow chica wow i couldnt take how scratchy the quality was anymore.

ill wait a little more patiently for a better quality.
ohwell.gif

The webrip really irks me, i dont know why. But anyways, i deleted it after bow chica wow i couldnt take how scratchy the quality was anymore.

ill wait a little more patiently for a better quality.
ohwell.gif

He has the album streaming online now. Eh, there's a few tracks that I really like (Delta 1406, Falling, Save Your Goodbye and Gone In September), but the first half is too Pop for my liking.

He has the album streaming online now. Eh, there's a few tracks that I really like (Delta 1406, Falling, Save Your Goodbye and Gone In September), but the first half is too Pop for my liking.

I'm felling this...pretty good debut. That "Delta 1406" joint is serious...the beat is just stupid. Definitely gotta support Posner next week.

I'm felling this...pretty good debut. That "Delta 1406" joint is serious...the beat is just stupid. Definitely gotta support Posner next week.

Haven't really listened to it yet, but I like Deja Vu.
eek.gif
@ getting Boys II Men outta nowhere to be a feature on that track
laugh.gif

Haven't really listened to it yet, but I like Deja Vu.
eek.gif
@ getting Boys II Men outta nowhere to be a feature on that track
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom