Mike Tyson LAX Fight Video -- 'I Will Kill You'

Tyson
pimp.gif

Do you work for TMZ, how come every post you make comes from their website?
indifferent.gif

I thought Mike was fairly calm honestly... no sarcasm Paparazzi was following dude up and down the airport.

Originally Posted by J PayCheck

I thought Mike was fairly calm honestly... no sarcasm Paparazzi was following dude up and down the airport.

True, I don't condone violence but these people are like leeches. They are just waiting for you to do something dumb so they can make a quick buck.Traveling is stressful enough without some jerk following your every move with a camera, I have no pity for that paparazzi.

He was there with his baby... I mean his new born baby. He just lost his daughter.... he made a living FIGHTING

LEAVE HIM THE %*#* ALONE

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

real talk that photog coulda lost his life early that day cause i cant name a man who can take a head shot from tyson.

certainly not Alan..............from the Hangover

Mike swooped on dude so fast, hitting corners effortlessly. Dude screamed as soon as he felt mikes breath on his neck, he thought he might lose his life.

man idk what i woulda done either if mike tyson was charging at me. i most likely woulda ran the hell up outta there. that paparazzi is mad bold!

Back
Top Bottom