Mike Wilbon is Dope

Wilbon is awful.

I tend to disagree with every position he takes on sports.

Makes me wanna cry whenever he talks boxing on PTI

Dan LeBatard FTW

Wilbon is awful.

I tend to disagree with every position he takes on sports.

Makes me wanna cry whenever he talks boxing on PTI

Dan LeBatard FTW

Originally Posted by you go boy

speaking of mike wilbon wat happen to tony k on pti? i havent seen him in a minute
Vacation. It's summer time. They trade time off. They used to take time off together but having two fill-in hosts try to carry the show just wasn't effective.

Originally Posted by you go boy

speaking of mike wilbon wat happen to tony k on pti? i havent seen him in a minute
Vacation. It's summer time. They trade time off. They used to take time off together but having two fill-in hosts try to carry the show just wasn't effective.

Wilbon is the classic bandwagon jumper. Where was this outrage/disappointment when LeBron's crew announced they were going to announce his decision in a one hour special? Where was the outrage when immediately following the "decision" Wilbon interviewed LeBron? Wilbon seemed cool with everything but as soon as public opinion turned against the "Decision" and ESPN he decided to jump on the anti ESPN bandwagon. This guy did the same thing with the Sean Taylor tragedy. Rather than wait until we had more facts he jumped on the "Sean's Past Incidents killed him" bandwagon only to find out that Sean was a victim of a home invasion that had nothing to do with his past. Rather than man up and admit he was wrong Wilbon made a sad and convoluted attempt to insist that he was right about Sean Taylor.

Wilbon is the classic bandwagon jumper. Where was this outrage/disappointment when LeBron's crew announced they were going to announce his decision in a one hour special? Where was the outrage when immediately following the "decision" Wilbon interviewed LeBron? Wilbon seemed cool with everything but as soon as public opinion turned against the "Decision" and ESPN he decided to jump on the anti ESPN bandwagon. This guy did the same thing with the Sean Taylor tragedy. Rather than wait until we had more facts he jumped on the "Sean's Past Incidents killed him" bandwagon only to find out that Sean was a victim of a home invasion that had nothing to do with his past. Rather than man up and admit he was wrong Wilbon made a sad and convoluted attempt to insist that he was right about Sean Taylor.

Actually, Wilbon is very careful in not jumping to conclusions. In regards to Sean Taylor, everything had to be brought into play in the speculation stage. They talk about things all the time on PTI "without all the facts" because it's a debate show, and they are very good at reiterating they don't have all the facts. It's not Sportscenter, which is bound by stricter rules in terms of fact checking.

Actually, Wilbon is very careful in not jumping to conclusions. In regards to Sean Taylor, everything had to be brought into play in the speculation stage. They talk about things all the time on PTI "without all the facts" because it's a debate show, and they are very good at reiterating they don't have all the facts. It's not Sportscenter, which is bound by stricter rules in terms of fact checking.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I'm not talking about PTI, I'm talking about his article in the Washington Post.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I'm not talking about PTI, I'm talking about his article in the Washington Post.

Wilbon is definitely one of my favorite reporters in sports.

REALNESS goes a long way...

Wilbon is definitely one of my favorite reporters in sports.

REALNESS goes a long way...

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by JDiddy

Wilbon's a Suns fan
pimp.gif

Class act guy

i thought he was a chicago guy?

but yeah he put ESPN on blast too...the network he works for now thats G

I don't know.. I've heard he lives in Phoenix and everytime I hear him talking about the Suns, it's always something good.  

How can someone not like Wilbon?  He's a very smart guy... a dude I can't stand is Stuart Scott.  "Hey, what's good"
sick.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by JDiddy

Wilbon's a Suns fan
pimp.gif

Class act guy

i thought he was a chicago guy?

but yeah he put ESPN on blast too...the network he works for now thats G

I don't know.. I've heard he lives in Phoenix and everytime I hear him talking about the Suns, it's always something good.  

How can someone not like Wilbon?  He's a very smart guy... a dude I can't stand is Stuart Scott.  "Hey, what's good"
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom