Mike Williams finds a new home...

They finally got Vince some help!

laugh.gif

they better off givin Eric Metcalf a call...
smh.gif

so now they have 5 tall slow WRs who cant catch...

Lookin like the Jaguars, at least they smartened up and signed Northcutt in the off season

Reuniting with Norm might be just what he needs.....[/qoute]

i was saying this maybe a month back in some thread that chow would probably be the last guy to give Mike a shot.

how many chances is this guy gonna get? the ball bounced off his chest, into his hands and still dropped it. dude couldn't catch a hand off.

Antonio Bryant was decent with the 49ers...I guess his off-the-field stuff is that bad? iono. he really is a decent No. 2-3 receiver for most teams (and a goodNo. 1 receiver on the Niners)

i still can't believe he dropped that 4th down pass with the Raiders...watch him pull a Randy Moss on the Titans though

The reason why Antonio Bryant hasn't signed with any team is because from what I heard on a sports radio show, the NFL would quickly attempt to suspend himfor his resisting arrest last season in S.F. So whatever team had interest in him, the league simply notified them and let them know that they weren'tgoing to let him play.

He's backed into a corner now. May be his last chance. I think he will "pull a moss" I hope he does.

the guy couldn't make it on 2 of the worst teams in the league. i don't see him doing much w/ the titians.

Originally Posted by manDINGmo

I think he will "pull a moss" I hope he does.

i think he will also
laugh.gif
3rd time is the charm as they say. I just hopeit applies to him. Is he suiting up this weekend?
Originally Posted by element026

am i the only one thinking he was going to be a beast when he came out of school?

no man, a majority of the sports world was on his band wagon. kinda question is that?

the guy was unstoppable in 03. his first mistake was leaving USC early and listening to ppl only interested in making $$ off of him.
this might not be such a bad idea a good team might do BMW some good and plus Chow the guy who found ways to get him the ball at SC. I HOPE IT WORKS OUT FORHIM.

I thought he was gonna be a beast in the NFL. I know all USC fans remember this one handed catch.
2789336.jpg

BMW the only big reciever i have seen take a wr screen for a touchdown at 6'5 230. He was a beast maybe he can get his act together
because i am convinced ppl didnt think too highly of jarrett coming out last year as result of BMWs work ethic.

Back
Top Bottom