Mila Kunis +Kristen bell in the same movie appreciation

1704MilaKunis1.jpg

2 things. I used to watch veronica mars faithfully

and F macualyeay Caulkenandryu (f his name and f dude)

straight up.

sarah marshall is the best movie ive seen this year.

man, i remember i made a veronica mars appreciation post awile back..kirsten bell is the truth..i miss her show

That was a great movie. I was mad dude had both girls at one point or another in the movie. I could tell he wrote it before I even saw the credits
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

man, i remember i made a veronica mars appreciation post awile back..kirsten kristen bell is the truth..i miss her show

yeah, I loved Veronica Mars, hell that was the only reason I watched the CW
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

oh yea...you can see mila kunis topless in the movie.

best 10 bucks ever.

ps'd.

regardless. it was great. appreciated.

movie was hilarious, Mila Kunis also gives it a +1 over other movies.

scene where Jonah Hill was talkin in a London accent was hilarious.

well huss my tuss.

ahh welp. i'll still fap to it. j/k i gets the sex.

but when kristen first walked up in hawaii...her abs made me go (Ronsimmons)DAMN(/Ronsimmons)

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Originally Posted by jomitm

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

oh yea...you can see mila kunis topless in the movie.

best 10 bucks ever.

ps'd.

regardless. it was great. appreciated.
You just broke his heart you jerk!
laugh.gif

it broke mine too...so might as well share my pain.
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Kristen Bell is kind of a generic blonde starlett in my eyes... Granted I don't typically dig blondes in general, but I don't see what all the fuss isabout.

Now Mila on the other hand.... Mmmmmm, yes please.

That movie was hilarious though, although I must say I found the extended male full frontal scenes a little uncalled for.

^^ I like the fact that KBELL isnt all huge and considered the IT GIRL,I mean I kinda agree in the sense she is an ACUP but to me it really isnt all about that. She is definately a very hot and attractive actress. I never reallylooked too much into Mila though, I mean she is still cute but Id defiantely go RAW on BELL before Kunis. Bell is like that Girl next door type and thats sortacool... Id like to see BELL and SCARLETT for a SNOWBUNNIEmovie

Kristen Bell just does it for me. Mila Kunis definitely looked better in this movie than on That 70's show.

Back
Top Bottom