Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

MAN HANDS

laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Vidasman

^^ I like the fact that KBELL isnt all huge and considered the IT GIRL, I mean I kinda agree in the sense she is an ACUP but to me it really isnt all about that. She is definately a very hot and attractive actress. I never really looked too much into Mila though, I mean she is still cute but Id defiantely go RAW on BELL before Kunis. Bell is like that Girl next door type and thats sorta cool... Id like to see BELL and SCARLETT for a SNOWBUNNIE movie

You wouldn't raw up Kunis? Pshhhhhhh
devil.gif

I dont think Kristin Bell is all that, shes cute, but Mila is way hotter to me.

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Originally Posted by Vidasman

^^ I like the fact that KBELL isnt all huge and considered the IT GIRL, I mean I kinda agree in the sense she is an ACUP but to me it really isnt all about that. She is definately a very hot and attractive actress. I never really looked too much into Mila though, I mean she is still cute but Id defiantely go RAW on BELL before Kunis. Bell is like that Girl next door type and thats sorta cool... Id like to see BELL and SCARLETT for a SNOWBUNNIE movie

You wouldn't raw up Kunis? Pshhhhhhh
devil.gif
IMMA MAN = id DEF SMASH KUNIS oh yeah no doubt, im just saying I never really looked into her.. maybe some NTers can postsome nice pics of her. I never watched ONE SHOW of that 70's to be honest. I mean she can GET IT RAW easy, I justthought I would take KB over her but damm after what HOYLE pointed out from that pic of KB, that has me thinking
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
NOW

just saw the movie..
eek.gif
devil.gif
at both of them..
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
when Kristen Bell was walking to the lobby when he just got to hawaii
eek.gif
eek.gif
that body issmokin! mila kunis is
eek.gif
CUTE AS HELL. the receptionist attire she was wearing that shows her cute perky boobies FTW. straight wifey status.

Back
Top Bottom