Miley Cyrus aka Hannah Montanna is CAKING SON

efff hip hop monye man hook me up with son disney dollars
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so her first cd is at 3.5 mill and her second at 3 mil
thats more than kanye, 50, fat joe, soulja boy, rick ross, lupe, and jayz COMBINED????????(going on thier latest album out)
son, thats major cake, and thats besides her money on the disney channel
and these rappers have the nerve to brag about their money
laugh.gif
this chickwould shut them down
smh.gif

I doubt she writes, or produces her own songs, so technically, they get more money than her
laugh.gif

but you gotta look at it this way ... how many songs has she written on any of those albums, whats her royalties like and what type of contract does she havewith disney given that it is DISNEY ... i highly doubt she's caking anywhere near the level you think she is... most likely she's still under 10millifetime earning prolly more around five ...

its more like jay-z>>>kanye>>50>miley>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everyone else and i'm talking about moneyfrom music in the last yr. .. not albums

chick goes to school with my sister. lol
she must be savin like mad cuz her house isnt that pimpin. (of course still lives with her parents tho)

every hiphop fan is an expert on record contracts. the messed up part is they learned everything they know from cam'ron interviews.

just saw in the paper today she made like $19 million last year (which is probably a low figure because there's literally Hannah Montana EVERYTHING), soyeah, she is making plenty...

Originally Posted by flossb15

Her & her dad co-writes songs for her ... He has her business straight

damn i thought disney was screwing her over like they do a lot of their child stars ... guess thats the power of having a music insider for a dad ..... ialways thought disney basically had all the rights for every and anything associated with the show and was breaking her off like less than 10% of the profits

Gonna be a billionaire by the time she's 20. I need to plant a seed, no Hansen pics necessary.

Yeah, Ms.Cyrus is definitely doing her thing. We all know that she is caking up, why wouldnt she be honestly?
Yes i also believe that she is making alot more than most of these rappers out here right now except for maybe a few.
Alot of people still believe that you have to be flashy or have certain things because you are rich, its nothing wrong with being low key.

BUT YO IMAGINE A DISNEY RAPPER
eek.gif
? WHAT IF SOMEBODY WHO HAS THAT TEENAGE-YOUTH APPEAL LIKE SOLJIA BOY WAS SIGNED TO DISNEY.
THAT WOULD BE EASY CAKE. I THINK SOME INDEPENDANT RAPPERS NEED TO START HOLLERING AT DISNEY

Originally Posted by DA MATRIX 1

eek.gif
? WHAT IF SOMEBODY WHO HAS THAT TEENAGE -YOUTH APPEAL LIKE SOLJIA BOY WAS SIGNED TO DISNEY.
THAT WOULD BE EASY CAKE. I THINK SOME INDEPENDANT RAPPERS NEED TO START HOLLERING AT DISNEY

ur right
eek.gif
eek.gif

like some young dude with will smith lyrics
wow thats just millions of paper waiting to be made

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

every hiphop fan is an expert on record contracts. the messed up part is they learned everything they know from cam'ron interviews.

Cam = The Oracle.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

eek.gif
? WHAT IF SOMEBODY WHO HAS THAT TEENAGE -YOUTH APPEAL LIKE SOLJIA BOY WAS SIGNED TO DISNEY.

ur right
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

eek.gif

ur right
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
[table][tr][td]http://Tha-Sun-Child.u.yuku.com
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]why u hating son u know how many kids love snoop dogg ? and u know trick love the kids
laugh.gif
i couldeasliy see one of these dude doing a song with hannah kanye too
edit
bow wow could have the rap game on smash if he went to disney

Back
Top Bottom