Military Blue IV's in 2012 (Modern Notoriety)

Originally Posted by ehh

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

so you post the rumor about the white cement 4's, oreo 4's, and military 4's but you only put Military on the title?
makes no sense.

Because "also coming back" when the tweet referred to the Oreos could mean 2014 for all we know.  We already knew about the Cements.  Relax.

It's not a rumor; I checked the image database through SU '12 and they were in there along with several other goodies along the lines of Obsidian XIIs, AJ 2012, Fly Wade 2, what appears to be 11 lows (not I.E.), and a couple of Xs.  I won't put myself at risk with a copy+paste from work so you'll have to take it w/ a grain of salt but I will post style codes next week on the stuff I haven't seen posted on here.

Originally Posted by ehh

so you post the rumor about the white cement 4's, oreo 4's, and military 4's but you only put Military on the title?
makes no sense.

Because "also coming back" when the tweet referred to the Oreos could mean 2014 for all we know.  We already knew about the Cements.  Relax.

It's not a rumor; I checked the image database through SU '12 and they were in there along with several other goodies along the lines of Obsidian XIIs, AJ 2012, Fly Wade 2, what appears to be 11 lows (not I.E.), and a couple of Xs.  I won't put myself at risk with a copy+paste from work so you'll have to take it w/ a grain of salt but I will post style codes next week on the stuff I haven't seen posted on here.

I didn't look at the colorways on the 11's but I know that there were 11 low I.E. listed for this summer but no I.E. tag for next summer.  I was looking for something work-related and just happened to do a search that pulled it up.  Interestingly enough, the same quarter the Obsidians were listed was a black/varsity red XII also.  Seems a bit odd so soon after the Flu Games to come back with the leather version but I wouldn't complain.  Didn't pay attention to the color code though - it's always a possibility it could be a retro+ utlizing the same colors.  (And they were just style codes; no images).

I didn't look at the colorways on the 11's but I know that there were 11 low I.E. listed for this summer but no I.E. tag for next summer.  I was looking for something work-related and just happened to do a search that pulled it up.  Interestingly enough, the same quarter the Obsidians were listed was a black/varsity red XII also.  Seems a bit odd so soon after the Flu Games to come back with the leather version but I wouldn't complain.  Didn't pay attention to the color code though - it's always a possibility it could be a retro+ utlizing the same colors.  (And they were just style codes; no images).

Last Military retro rotted away on shelves.

But now all of a sudden everybody is a sneakerhead so expect these to move.

Last Military retro rotted away on shelves.

But now all of a sudden everybody is a sneakerhead so expect these to move.

All IV's/4's will be copped. I don't care which colorway it is...I love IV's
pimp.gif

Passed the last time around in 2006 and sorta regretted. They were not selling well around my area. I think part of the reason because they were also dropping retro 5's around that time. I was recently on the hunt for a pair. Now, I'll probably wait it out unless I find a 2006 pair for a decent price. 

Passed the last time around in 2006 and sorta regretted. They were not selling well around my area. I think part of the reason because they were also dropping retro 5's around that time. I was recently on the hunt for a pair. Now, I'll probably wait it out unless I find a 2006 pair for a decent price. 

I trust Modern Notoriety, so I'm taking this as a HAIL YEAH!
Can't wait to get Military IV's! And it looks like everyone is right, about next year being the Year of the IV's!

I trust Modern Notoriety, so I'm taking this as a HAIL YEAH!
Can't wait to get Military IV's! And it looks like everyone is right, about next year being the Year of the IV's!

makes no sense.

with that being said if they have Nike Air on the white cements I'm copping 5+.
indifferent.gif
 Not sure if serious?

makes no sense.

with that being said if they have Nike Air on the white cements I'm copping 5+.
indifferent.gif
 Not sure if serious?

[font=Avenir, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
 SeasonEventStyle CodeColor CodeImageDimStyle Group IdColor IdCarry Over IndRegionDev CodeSRFShot NoStatusConsumer NameColor DescriptionPosted DateAssociation DateApproval DateViews AvailableLevel 1Level 2Level 3Product TypeProduct LineProduct Category 
SUMMER 2012         M  35746  521528  N  UNITED STATES  F08610  F08610-M-C   Active  AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO QAM  WHITE/MILITARY BLUE-NTRL GREY      JORDAN MENS_JORDAN LIFESTYLE LIFESTYLE IN-LINE BRAND JORDAN JORDAN MENS LEGACY 
[/font]

[font=Avenir, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
 SeasonEventStyle CodeColor CodeImageDimStyle Group IdColor IdCarry Over IndRegionDev CodeSRFShot NoStatusConsumer NameColor DescriptionPosted DateAssociation DateApproval DateViews AvailableLevel 1Level 2Level 3Product TypeProduct LineProduct Category 
SUMMER 2012         M  35746  521528  N  UNITED STATES  F08610  F08610-M-C   Active  AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO QAM  WHITE/MILITARY BLUE-NTRL GREY      JORDAN MENS_JORDAN LIFESTYLE LIFESTYLE IN-LINE BRAND JORDAN JORDAN MENS LEGACY 
[/font]

Back
Top Bottom