Military Blue IV's in 2012 (Modern Notoriety)

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

Confirmed Spring 2012

Trust me

Quality will surpass last release but so will price.

Thanks for the info.  Do you know if there are any other colors up for release?

Whooooo buddy, that was close... I sold my '00 oreos not too long ago... they were too tight to be that old and try to wear... I would have lost some value after this announcement.

military - love em... One of my favs... 5th grade championship in those babies!

cement, either way... insta-copperson.

Whooooo buddy, that was close... I sold my '00 oreos not too long ago... they were too tight to be that old and try to wear... I would have lost some value after this announcement.

military - love em... One of my favs... 5th grade championship in those babies!

cement, either way... insta-copperson.

i was geeked when i picked them up a few years ago. but the quality was so trash upon a few wears i had to sell.

if quality improves, copped.

i was geeked when i picked them up a few years ago. but the quality was so trash upon a few wears i had to sell.

if quality improves, copped.

Confirmed Spring 2012

Trust me

he has spoken
eek.gif

pricing change though??? not even surprised

Confirmed Spring 2012

Trust me

he has spoken
eek.gif

pricing change though??? not even surprised

hopefully da Quality is better on the Millitary IVs this time,and for da Cements IV cant wait,then da oreos,Iam more excited but da Air flight 89s OG coming out more then da oreos.But what would be sick like da IIIs they should bring da OG box out wit da jordan flight logo,that will be
pimp.gif
flight.gif
 make it happin.

hopefully da Quality is better on the Millitary IVs this time,and for da Cements IV cant wait,then da oreos,Iam more excited but da Air flight 89s OG coming out more then da oreos.But what would be sick like da IIIs they should bring da OG box out wit da jordan flight logo,that will be
pimp.gif
flight.gif
 make it happin.

These shoes were so hyped last retro and they fell flat on their face. I got my pair for $100 shipped DS. I personally don't think the quality is worse or better than a lot of other retros that have come out. I think people were hyped that the color had never been retro'd before but at the end of the day it's just not that exciting of a color. It's not bad but certainly not great.

These shoes were so hyped last retro and they fell flat on their face. I got my pair for $100 shipped DS. I personally don't think the quality is worse or better than a lot of other retros that have come out. I think people were hyped that the color had never been retro'd before but at the end of the day it's just not that exciting of a color. It's not bad but certainly not great.

The leather was literally paper-thin on the last release. I'd expect the price to increase, but if the quality doesn't, I'm passing.

The leather was literally paper-thin on the last release. I'd expect the price to increase, but if the quality doesn't, I'm passing.

Back
Top Bottom