MILITARY Heads Come in, Advice Needed.

laugh.gif
why do all the different armed forces (army, navy, air force, etc) sectors talk *+*! about the other sectors?

Military!! im cakin in japan *+!$ what yall say
pimp.gif
most of yall hating cant cut it or aren't made for it
laugh.gif
once u gain rank u tell people wat to do how hard is that?

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

laugh.gif
why do all the different armed forces (army, navy, air force, etc) sectors talk *+*! about the other sectors?
I don't know, but some of the baddest women I ever saw was at a tournament on Sheppard Air Force Base. A lot of them were like from Lackland and other bases but God damn. And unlike MIlitary women, I don't think they are all married yet still getting dicked down by their superior officers. Seems like people in the Army just get married so they don't have to have to come home to an empty house from deployment and all the many times they leave the house and come back during a day. Because so many people I know and work with are openly cheating (don't even seem to be considering it cheating in fact).

But if you don't know what to go, go Air Traffic Control. My ex roommate was, only did like 5 yrs I think (we're both about the same age, I'm 25), got deployed once, and got out and got a job at O'Hare in Chicago now making 6 figures. He was even getting offers at international airports like Puerto Rico, Bosnia, I think Kuwait or something. But he's about to be paid

Back
Top Bottom