Milwaukee Bucks visit my work. Pics with Brandon Jennings.

Hi everyone. The Bucks play the Warriors tomorrow, and they came in today for practice. Everyone was pretty cool when I was talking to them, and B Jennings isa smooth guy with the ball, getting to the rack with ease, and he has nice some nice hops. Jodie Meeks, who scored 54 last year in a game against Tenn, has aridiculous jumper, and he isn't very tall at all, which surprised me. Joe Alexander is a beast too, dunking from outside the lane and doing some cleanstuff with ease. Bogut is one tall guy, which you can probably guess. Here are some pics I was able to take with them today. Hope you guys enjoy. HopefullyJennings doesn't drop 55 on the Warriors again like he did last time, and even though I like Curry, I wish we could have this guy on our team.

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

Hi everyone. The Bucks play the Warriors tomorrow, and they came in today for practice. Everyone was pretty cool when I was talking to them, and B Jennings is a smooth guy with the ball, getting to the rack with ease, and he has nice some nice hops. Jodie Meeks, who scored 54 last year in a game against Tenn, has a ridiculous jumper, and he isn't very tall at all, which surprised me. Joe Alexander is a beast too, dunking from outside the lane and doing some clean stuff with ease. Bogut is one tall guy, which you can probably guess. Here are some pics I was able to take with them today. Hope you guys enjoy. Hopefully Jennings doesn't drop 55 on the Warriors again like he did last time, and even though I like Curry, I wish we could have this guy on our team.

nice pics bro....you shouldve ask for some free practice gear!!!!

Thanks man. I wouldve asked for some, but all the teams that come don't have extra, and most of it would be hella big for me. Can't wait for the nextteam to come, will get pics if I can.

Thanks for sharing. That is one sweet job man.

Keep us up to date with new pics.

Yo Bryan what's good man? The place is in Sf, and I work in the basketball department there. I help run the basketball camps, leagues, and working kidsout. Hit me up man I need you to run with me in this oe league my friend wants me to play in.

Jcsellsf, I am 5'10". Jodie meeks and B Jennings aren't that much taller than me, surprising too I thought they would be.

Glad everyone likes the pics. The nets are coming this week, then i think the next teams are the mavs. Lakers should come next time they play the warriors.I'll keep taking pics if I can.

wow working at the oly club. how in the world did u get that job?

u got hooooooked up my friend.

Originally Posted by MJ1331L

wow working at the oly club. how in the world did u get that job?

u got hooooooked up my friend.
Long story short, here is how it went:
I used to go to some of the camps, where my Coach who I work with now first met. After going to a few camps, he asked if I would work his camps. I have beenworking camps with him for like 5 years now, and he said after I was done with school he would give me a job there. Had to put in a lot of hours in, and I hadto do a great job at the camps coaching to earn his trust to give me a job like this. Glad I did, and glad I can work with him at the Olympic Club. Getting tobe in a gym and being around basketball and playing basketball is a great job for me, get to work with the game I love.

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

Jcsellsf, I am 5'10". Jodie meeks and B Jennings aren't that much taller than me, surprising too I thought they would be.
dam i thought u was like 6+ cause they look only a few inches taller

^ I wish I was over 6' haha. Wouldve helped me a lot with basketball. Yea some guys in the league aren't that tall, it's just hard to tell bywatching them with hella other tall people.

Back
Top Bottom