Milwaukee Update Post

^ Saw a pair of 11's at the one in JC a week ago. Wouldnt be surprised if they were still there...

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^no 11s?

mossman did you ask about sizes?

i know for a fact they had a 12 cause i was about to cop but i changed my mind, but other than that i didn't ask

Anyone have some info on the copper foams around the area? I need a size 11 like everyone else. Called around and 1 guy knew what I was talking about and he told me the release got moved back? Little help?

^i m passing, so i havent put much effort into tracking them down.

If i hear anything i ll post....

Now I'm have to pass on the coppers. Went to Johnson creek and found some kicks I liked. Pippen1, penny 2s, garnetts or air3 le. Many new things since I was there a month ago.

59.99 they had like 2 pairs in a size 11 and maybe a 10.5. The black/hyper blue cw. Think I might go back tomorrow and get the zoom flight 95s. Let me know if you want me to check something for you.

Last Saturday I saw a few sz 12 Foamposite lites at johnson creek they were the wht/ black/ purple 360637-151 for 59.99

bruhs any word on if yall will get coppers n the city. I may be in town during the eggplant re-release and I would like to cop an extra pair I'm tryna figure out spots that get foamss in the mil....

Stopped back out at johnson creek to pick up a pair I missed from earlier in the week. Anyways roll in with my buddy who wears a size 14 and normally can't find anything, which was the same story here till he asked if they had anything else in a 14 around and or in back. The clerk shows him the lebron vii the movie edition. Its like a green and gold cw for his akron high school. Had a size 14 and a 8.5 for $60. Well now just a 8.5 but might be gone.

Yo bruhs I still need to know about any spots that may have dropped the copper foams in the mil. I will be home march 5th and supposedly the eggs drop the 6th I'm kinda tryna double up so I will need to know what spots to hit if possible. Someone please jus b on the lookout for spots

I found out saturday afternoon,

went in sunday and walked out with two 11s...

i would hope they're gone by now, but not that well...lol

Back
Top Bottom