Milwaukee Update Post

Champs and Finishline Mayfair should get them.

I would have to check on the footlocker for confirmation.

I think white/red 12s will be all over the place.

johnson creek had the flightposite II black/zinc for 80. saw sizes 10.5 and 11. do believe they have other scattered sizes. metallic 1s.-green/ white in size 17. Many scattered sizes of the alpha 1s. black/red for 60. FSR of the black/white 2k9s for 70.

Heard that there are not going to be any Infrared Packs in Madison.

Looks like im going to hopefully be able to cop online. Any confirmations about Milwaukee?

Infra Package:

I've heard from a couple people that a few stores at Mayfair will have them. ( I have not called )

Playmakers-will receive the pack, stuff usually arrives on tuesday, once I get confirmation on how many they're getting I'll post that info.

Originally Posted by freshbottoms

Footlocker at midtown will have the VI pack.
They did indeed have the pack, and for some reason, most of the local Jordan/Shoe heads banked on Champs Mayfair having them and not Midtown FTL. I have to say, after the fiasco at Mayfair, I decided to swing by Midtown just in case.  When I walked in(no line, or any kind of fanfare) just after 10 AM, a few of the folks from the Mayfair Champs line were purchasing packs and I asked if they had any more.  Lo and behold, they did, and I got my pack which I was unable to get @ Mayfair.  Props to whoever posted this, and whoever brought it up @ Mayfair- I believe it was a young man (about 16 years old or so- who was waiting for his mom to pick him up after the Champs Mayfair release).  Hopefully you got your pack bro, and if not, I owe you a favor down the road.

As for Mayfair Champs, and future Mayfair releases, a few things to point out.
1) Mall Security has been and for the foreseeable future will be unaccomodating for these releases.
2) You can show up early (before 6 AM or earlier), but all that will do is draw attention to the release(whatever shoe is dropping) and in fact cause more problems
3) Best thing to do, as far as I can tell, is show up when Mall opens- between 6 and 7 and "pose" as Mall walker or someone who isn't interested in an early store opening.  When in fact the store does open, or close to opening time, try and discreetly make your way to whichever store (preferably by use of the elevator- not escalator) so that you may "line up"  All this BS about being there since 2 or 3 AM or the night before, and forming a line at that point theoretically is out the window as far as I am concerned.  I've gone that route before- been there the night before in the parking lot- across the street from Mayfair, and it didn't guarantee me anything.  If you draw attention to yourself and try and organize much prior to store opening, its bound to cause issues.  The less anyone from the Mall knows about what you are doing and whats going on the better.  They are not helpful, will not be accomodating, and in fact, will make the whole process more difficult.

If you were there yesterday for the Infared Pack release, have any questions, comments, or words of wisdom to add, please feel free.  Congrats to all those who got their packs, and hopefully all/most are happy with the outcome.  After all was said and done, it worked out ok for me, and I think we all just want an equitable and hassle free way to cop our favorite kicks when the opportunity arises.  If we rely on the malls or chain stores to look out for us as the consumer, we are going to be disappointed.  Its important that those dedicated to shoes/collecting shoes/above average shoeheads in our area-SE WI. work together and try and be as savvy and united as possible to ensure things go as smooth as possible for future releases.

I'm home again on the 3rd i wonder if i will be able to find some leftover packs or something in the city., I def found some space jams late so who knows.... (i was able to snag my pack from the job so im not trippin too much yet)

^ Supposedly a GR so they should be at most spots. Honestly I dont remember the HOA Infra joints selling that well back in 05 I feel like this will be the same thing this time around

^ yeah, i called all the places at brookfield square mall...and they all said they were not getting them. the people at finishline and footlocker at mayfair said they weren't sure if they were getting them. i would of thought they would have already had their shipments in?

I also wasnt able to get my hands on that package. Im holding out for CG XI's and cements III's though. Not sure if any of you guys are interested in some ipod touches but I received two with the purchase of my macbook pro. Im selling them way less retail just pm me if you want some more info on these.

No infrared 90s confirmed at any spot in Madison yet, hopefully someone gets a late shipment.
tired.gif

...just went to footlocker yesterday at brookfield square...they are are selling the AM infrareds...they didn't have them on display, but they are selling them...

Back
Top Bottom