Milwaukee Update Post

^ Moda3

They got more urban clothing but they have a nice selection of play cloths, undftd, kidrobot,the 100's, obey and more.

Moda3.com is your best bet for "urban clothing"

Whats it lookin like for 7s this weekend? Sounds like there are not as many going around as I originally had thought....good luck.

Im gunna stop at JC on my way home Friday. Ill post an update then.

Few sizez in AJ XI cmfrt white/red

Size 13 CG lebron 8

Air jordan 2010 silver in just about every size

JC didn't have much.
A couple of scattered sizes of Kobe V Miles Davis for 59.99.
I went sunday afternoon and it seemed pretty picked through.

^Same here

Those 2010 outdoor's may need to be copped next time though.  Once this semester is over with ill be making more frequent stops over there

Thoughts on a gathering/summit this summer?

If we do it, I'm gonna need some help from guys organizing. I'm not gettin burned again...
roll.gif

June 11th and 25th DO NOT WORK for me...

any suggestions or ideas?

Im ready for a gathering/summit as always. We NEED to find a date that works for everyone though. I can work around every one else's schedule. If we can get some possible dates thrown out I can mark it on my calendar.

I saw those pics from the old summit, would moda3 do something like that again?

Yeah, I can talk to those guys and line something up.

As you stated though, the date is the biggest factor...

June 11th or 25th DO NOT WORK FOR ME.

Last week of July/First week August wont work for me either. Any other time will work for me.

Any other help that you need let me know, last week of the semester for me
pimp.gif

F&F = friends and family. We need to throw a date out and see what people say for the meet. Not sure if June/ July/ Aug is best? Just trying to keep the topic going.

Here are the weekend dates in July: 9/10, 16/17, 23/24, and 30/31st. Not sure if we want a Saturday or Sunday? I'd prefer something like the 23/ 24 weekend or 30/31st. Just throwing something out, waiting on feedback from others.

Prob gonna wait on an outlet run. Need the tb3s before I spend more money. I'm cool with the 23rd for the meet. Need to see what everyone else is thinking.

Back
Top Bottom