Milwaukee Update Post

Hey sho3tym, I haven't been fortunate enough to meet anyone around here who is into sneakers like I am, and my friends aren't really into it either. Because of this I haven't really been able to get out in Milwaukee to find small shops. I know about Playmakers and Moda3 but have never been, any other places you can suggest?

That's really about it.

There's a couple mom-n-pops in Milwaukee, but nothing spectacular....

Pleasant Prairie Outlet 1-22-2012
This is really the only thing worth mentioning that I saw

FSR of both

I try to hit the relatively close outlets (Johnson creek, Kenosha, osh kosh) as much as I can so I'll remember to take more pics and bring them here

Just left Footlocker off Brown Deer, my first time going there. Basically all they had was AM90's, 95's, Forces that every other store has and Last Shot 14s. Can someone give me an address for Playmakers? Google brings back a couple different addresses.

^there are two.

You want the one on Fon Du Lac Ave.

I drive by that footlocker all the time, never been in there.

I need stop in there to get a baby gift, by chance did you see the JB infant sets in there?

Man I did not even think to look but I guess that's how it works lol the only thing I don't look for is what someone needs, sorry. Thanks for the playmakers info too

Nah not today, probably this weekend. Thanks again for the address. My dude saw a place called #1 Sports on Brown Deer today on his home, do you know anything about that?

Originally Posted by BrAdNoN

Just left Footlocker off Brown Deer, my first time going there. Basically all they had was AM90's, 95's, Forces that every other store has and Last Shot 14s. Can someone give me an address for Playmakers? Google brings back a couple different addresses.
welcome to the majority of the stores here.  Honestly unless you're going in for a big gr then most of the stores are the same, while a few of the champs will carry some ok things.  But the actual footlocker chain here is all bad(a few of the footaction/champs not that bad)

#1 Sports is hit or miss, mom n pop kind of place. I don't really mess with them.

I will say that the Midtown footlocker gets a decent amount of stuff...just sells out quickly

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Originally Posted by BrAdNoN

welcome to the majority of the stores here.  Honestly unless you're going in for a big gr then most of the stores are the same, while a few of the champs will carry some ok things.  But the actual footlocker chain here is all bad(a few of the footaction/champs not that bad)

Yea same with my stores back home, only have one that is worth going to frequently. The few times I was at the Footaction at Grand Avenue last year it had some good stuff

Originally Posted by sho3tym

#1 Sports is hit or miss, mom n pop kind of place. I don't really mess with them.

I will say that the Midtown footlocker gets a decent amount of stuff...just sells out quickly

Never been, is it authentic?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Never been, is it authentic?
nerd.gif
I am supposed to go there today, so if no one else gets back to you I will by tonight.

Back
Top Bottom