Milwaukee Update Post

yo moda3 has the "get that money" pack they only have the highs and the lows they are both taxing 100

Did everyone get there bmp's?? I passed on them and decided to get bobbitos and dd/am1's instead I fell inlove with the bobbitos when I saw em in person!!
Team midwest
repping the 312 to the 630
go ill a.k.a chicago​

^any more bobbitos left? and dd/am1's?

moda is chargin 100 for those sbs?
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

^^^ the dirty denim joints, found them for cheap, and as far as bobbitos what size you need b? I got em from snyx for $150 out the door so let me know ill call right now and they will hold em
Team midwest
go ill a.k.a chicago​

10.5, i m not gonna be in town tonight....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

i m runnin to lunch, hit my cell up.....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

ppl straighten this out for me real quick...

what stores have the money cat lows right now?

so far, tone said they're at moda, and sho3tym said they're dropping at sky high probably...

update?

New @ Moda:

Clot Footscape

Clot Dunk

Uueno Court Force

New uppper playground in aswell......
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

Does any store still have the XXV Anniversary Af1's ?
*Team Milwaukee*How we a major city when we got trees taller than our skyscrapers!

^which ones are you referring too?
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

A any body getting the phillys i know where to get them only one place in wisconsin that has them

^^^ yo brandon does moda have pics up of there new arrivals on there site??
Team midwest
go ill a.k.a chicago​

not sure if they re up,

do you need something?
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

^^^ they have them up...just checked might order easters of there site not a bad price do they do free shipping?? And take c.c payments?
Team midwest
go ill a.k.a chicago​

not sure about free shipping, but they do, do CC orders, use the website......or call and ask for eric, tell him you know brandon....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

Has anyone been to that shoe store on 68th and North Ave? I forgot the name of it, but they have alot of AF1's in the window display.
*Team Milwaukee*How we a major city when we got trees taller than our skyscrapers!

Yea brandon I placed in order on saturday!!! Dope !!! Now I will be ordering from them all the time now!!!!
Team midwest
go ill a.k.a chicago​

/\ Couldn't tell sho, I was just in traffic passing by and saw it. I might go by tomorrow.

i know where your talkin about...its in 'Tosa right? by that gas station, and its on the corner, its called something like "Fashion Scent"?

that stuff is all fake, talkin Clear Jordans Fake.....lol,
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

Quote:
Fashion Scent
:rofl:
roll.gif

I would have never thought that fakes had invaded Tosa. I mostly see that type of thing deep in the city.

Back
Top Bottom