smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

damn.

LS releases kool cuz not evryone gon b rockin a pair but at da same time LS releases aint kool cuz da shoe getz hyped and sellz out in a min...

i guess i gotta wait a month now.

thanks for reminding me about the Fire Red III's only jordan i want so far this year. Everything else they have been showing & making lately has been pure crap.
Wanted Any Size: MENS & WMNS OG AM1's and AM Lights / Scrapped Amsterdam AM1 / Orange & Pink Huf AM1 / Pink Kid Robot AM1 / AM1/AM90 Hybrid (early 1990's)
Wanted sz 9.5-13: Storm AM1 / JD Ying and Yang AM1's / Premium AM1 (all leather) / Any Jewel AM1 / Any Euro.AP only AM1's

If You have ANY of these please E-mail me at [email protected] thanks much

didn't like the orange either..waiting on the fire III's
SpursFan414 AKA: KIX
help my guy out with his clothing line... all are done by hand...hit him up
www.safaribrand.com
wanted union 180 barkleys and day of the dead dunks size 10.5 or 11 please help me out
<<<<oh yeah.. these are my kicks in the pic

glowBuggin' Out: Not only did ya knock me down, you stepped on my brand-new white Air Jordan's I just bought, and that's all you can say is "excuse me"?

these were the last 3's at playmakers. went around 11:30 and still had a pair or 2 left. didnt cop though
44hfdbk.jpg
Its a way of life...

and the illumination pack wouldn't come out at sky high or phase because they arent an sb release.
Its a way of life...

^correct....

Greys are overrated......
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

^^yea yea ik ik

i mean we only have playmakerz as a nike account retailer to rely on...

i wish we cud have a store with an sb account and a nike account
Buggin' Out: Not only did ya knock me down, you stepped on my brand-new white Air Jordan's I just bought, and that's all you can say is "excuse me"?

Dude, I coulda swore that Moda3 has an sb account.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 414
Holdin down Milwaukee​

Sb accounts in Milwaukee = Sky High, Phase II, Moda3

you can use the retail locator on nsb.com.....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

^correction, moda3 doesnt sell dunks downtown...there are some sb's there....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

^ i saw it,

i cant recall the name though.....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

The new store in MadTown is called Cook. The store itself is RIDICULOUS. The layout is really nice and spacious with 2 levels. I really wish this guy luck since Madison has been hurting for a place like this for awhile now. They carry lots of LRG (owner is LRG affiliated) 10 Deep, Crooks & Castles, Prps, Creative Recreation, Greedy Genius, and are in the process of getting a Nike account. The atmosphere is real nice and the owner is knowledgable which is always a plus. Check em out at www.myspace.com/cookclothing to see some pics of the store. If you live in Madison or are ever in the area, stop by and support this spot.

322 W. Gorham St.
Madison, WI 53703

What??? Is Madison trying to do big things now?
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 414
Holdin down Milwaukee​

ROME357, I couldn't believe it myself. One day I was walking to class and i look and see :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
A Dead Serious Hoody in the window. I went in and checked it out and the store is still really young, but has A TON of potential. I've picked up some nice T's from there.

yeah someone gave me a flyer for that place. that sounds cool though, because im trying to check out some new places tomorrow since i dont have school. im thinking about going to chicago, so is there any places that you guys personally recommend that have better stuff than what we have in milwaukee?
Its a way of life...

Only shoe places I've been to in Chicago is Niketown and Footaction in the Water Tower building(both on Michigan Ave). I'm quite sure you already know what's crackin with their items...
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 414
Holdin down Milwaukee​

It's been said before, and I'll say it again. The best moves to make in Chicago (at least what I personally usually do) is to hit up NikeTown first and then go to St. Alfred's and hit up the rest of the spots on Milwaukee Ave. There's a City Sports, Diana's Shoes, Foot Action, Tony's???, Footlocker, and a couple others that are all within a few minutes of each other.

PHLI and Leaders are good spots to hit too, but they're a bit more out of the way if you're coming from Wisco.

^Leaders does,

and right down the street is a Uprise, who carry sb's,

also in the other direction there is a belmont army surplus who carries (or atleast they did when i was there last)

you have to go to Alfreds, say whatup to Krab, tell him Brandon sent you......
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

according to the chicago sneaker guide these places are close to each other :
St. Alfred, Untitled, Dianas, Uprise, City Sports and Belmont Army Surplus. So i guess this will be the plan...
Its a way of life...

^correct,

and on a sidenote good to see this post still going strong.....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

i was quite disappointed today to find out that none of the stores i checked in milwaukee have the illumination pack blazers
Its a way of life...

Back
Top Bottom