Minding your business (vol. hitting women)

baby-powdah-o.gif

powder-slap-o.gif

lebron-james-powder-o.gif

Son caught her w/ a bottle to the face
laugh.gif
That's what she gets though, u keep antagonizing a situation, be prepared for the consequences. Her friends set her up for that but instigating the situation by not stoppin ol girl from harassing bull.

Alot of females think they can talk to a man however they want because they are considered physically weaker than men then they pull out the damsel in distress act when they get put in their place .

I'm not sure if the bottle was too much or not. I mean, he could've knocked her out with a punch, but then again THAT would've been too much.
Sidebar: I tweeted about it last night and struck a nerve with 2 females. After I told her it wasn't my place to get involved she says 

"It was your place. You're a grown man. If u were scared to confront him as a fellow man, u could've called the police. instead you get on Twitter, broadcasting the @*#!, like its cute."

I don't know what kind of mentality these women have but the way I was brought up, when stuff starts popping off, either dip out, or get out of harm's way.

NEVER GET INVOLVED

call me backwards and ignorant but female dogs who get out of line need to be put in their place.

like the great sugafree said, i'll never hit a woman but i'll smack the number 2 out of a female dog

this female dog was hitting and spitting and pouring this mans drink on him and acting uncivilized because in her mind she's thinking "i'm a woman, i can disrespect this man, hit him, pour his drink on him, and violate him and he has to just take it because im a woman and he's not supposed to hit me."

every person man or woman has their breaking point and when you keep pushing someone and pushing them their going to snap and even the most level headed person is capable of snapping.

these female dogs and i'm seperating respectable women who carry themselves properly from female dogs need to realize that they will be accountable for their actions and if you want to push a man over the edge don't play the innocent victim role when you get checked.

HA i actually saw something similar to this in the bar i work at earlier this week....the chic walked up and hugged some guys outta the dude click then they started conversing so i turned my attention elsewhere i turn around 3 minutes later to see her goin off on homie she was missing at first some im thinking they playing but then she starts connecting and he just eating em some like damb so i go to break it up and push her against the wall and she tells me to kick HIM out
laugh.gif
and im like nah you gotta go then she escapes from a grasp to jar him again and im like alright you gotta leave right now white dude was just laughing i couldnt believe she thought i was finna kick him out after the smackdown she just layed on em and he didnt even think about hitting her back

Originally Posted by MrMaC9

HA i actually saw something similar to this in the bar i work at earlier this week....the chic walked up and hugged some guys outta the dude click then they started conversing so i turned my attention elsewhere i turn around 3 minutes later to see her goin off on homie she was missing at first some im thinking they playing but then she starts connecting and he just eating em some like damb so i go to break it up and push her against the wall and she tells me to kick HIM out
laugh.gif
and im like nah you gotta go then she escapes from a grasp to jar him again and im like alright you gotta leave right now white dude was just laughing i couldnt believe she thought i was finna kick him out after the smackdown she just layed on em and he didnt even think about hitting her back
and the reason she thought you were going to kick him out is because alot of other bartenders and bouncers are simps and would disregard the entire situation and take the side of the lying damsel in her own self created distress.  for that i applaud you for handling things the right way
pimp.gif

the day women realize they can't pull these type of stunts and get away with it is the day they don't act like that.

sad thing is if that guy that was getting hit went to the police and wanted to press charges for assault, it's not out of the realm of possibility for the police to not even arrest her or take the guy pressing charges seriously where if it was the other way around that guy is going to jail even if he didn't do anything no questions asked if she called the cops.

I would never interfere with people arguing and / or fighting. That girl got what she was asking for.
Reminds me of something I had seen as a child. My mother was driving me to school early in the morning, and when we stopped at a red light, we saw this girl following this guy, while yelling at him, and she picked up an empty beer bottle, getting ready to hit him over the head, but he looked over his shoulder, grabbed her, threw her on the ground, and then kicked her in the stomach. He just walked off like it was just a typical occurrence in his day. The girl was left on the sidewalk crying. We drove off once the light turned green.
He had Timbs on, too.

Originally Posted by wildmoodswings

I would never interfere with people arguing and / or fighting. That girl got what she was asking for.
Reminds me of something I had seen as a child. My mother was driving me to school early in the morning, and when we stopped at a red light, we saw this girl following this guy, while yelling at him, and she picked up an empty beer bottle, getting ready to hit him over the head, but he looked over his shoulder, grabbed her, threw her on the ground, and then kicked her in the stomach. He just walked off like it was just a typical occurrence in his day. The girl was left on the sidewalk crying. We drove off once the light turned green.
He had Timbs on, too.
cherry%2Bon%2Btop.jpg

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

sad thing is if that guy that was getting hit went to the police and wanted to press charges for assault, it's not out of the realm of possibility for the police to not even arrest her or take the guy pressing charges seriously where if it was the other way around that guy is going to jail even if he didn't do anything no questions asked if she called the cops.
absolutely. when it comes to a woman hitting a man, society turns a blind eye and just doesnt care. but when its the other way around, no matter what happens, the man is always wrong for hitting a woman. if you are man enough to hit like a man, youre man enough to get hit like a man
Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

call me backwards and ignorant but female dogs who get out of line need to be put in their place.

like the great sugafree said, i'll never hit a woman but i'll smack the number 2 out of a female dog

this female dog was hitting and spitting and pouring this mans drink on him and acting uncivilized because in her mind she's thinking "i'm a woman, i can disrespect this man, hit him, pour his drink on him, and violate him and he has to just take it because im a woman and he's not supposed to hit me."

this. all of this. at least there are some guys out in the world that agree with me. i spoke about this before with some girls and they all disagreed with me calling me a jerk and everything. some women go off on guys (spitting, pushing, hitting, yelling in their faces) thinking "well he cant hit me, im a woman and i can do whatever to him and he cant do anything about it because im a woman" these types of women need to realize that they arent invincible and if they pull crap like that they will get hit.

Originally Posted by LuckyLoser

Now this topic has been discussed over and over but what I witnessed last night was unimaginable. I'm not one for a long explanation so I'll make it as short as possible. I went to the club dolo and this one GUY was harassing the same dude all night. On several occasions I seen this GUY face mush, and punch him in the head as he walked away. HE even spit on him and he still didn't do anything. The final straw was when HE splashed HIS drink in his face and started hitting him... that's when he lost it and hit HIM in the face with the bottle. 
Now picture the scenario with a guy in place of some crazy chick and tell me that there isn't a double standard. Heck even attacking back with a bottle seems justified. Not saying I would've done the same thing as the guy because for me personally it's a little excessive BUT i can see why he was driven to retaliate so strongly.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by wildmoodswings

He had Timbs on, too.
cherry%2Bon%2Btop.jpg

roll.gif

Perfect

what kinda of glass bottle were talking about here, was it your regular ole american Budweiser, or your classic Holand Heineken beer bottle, or was it the french made grey goose bottle from france. If he hit ole girl with grey goose now that is excessive. You can't be hitting girls with expensive bottles, i don't even know where they do that at!

Back
Top Bottom