MINI coming to the Phil in 2010

Hey guys, im pretty sure there are car enthusiast as well here in our forums. Just read in the news last wed that the first MINI showroom would open in FortBoni in the 1st Quarter of 2010. Local distributor is AutoHub Group which also manages some car dealership of diff brands in Manila. Would love to own one butmaybe in 2020 haha when i already have the money.
laugh.gif

Also heard that the Prius would reach our shores soon via TMP.....

Nah it probably cost to much to own one! malamang tagaan yung presyo nya dahil iimport pa yung kotse
frown.gif

The only problem with this is the spare parts, so i still prefer mitsubishi, toyota etc..Thanks for the info man...

Originally Posted by Air Marvin

The only problem with this is the spare parts, so i still prefer mitsubishi, toyota etc..Thanks for the info man...

Yeah, you can never go wrong with a TOYOTA

Originally Posted by revelation218

Originally Posted by Air Marvin

Yeah, you can never go wrong with a TOYOTA
Cosign.. fuel efficiency, and cheap spare parts...FTW

MINI's are nice.. thanks for the heads up LBJ19

mini/bmw parts aren't as expensive if you do your homework.

dealership will be at ortigas, the one presently being occupied by klassik bmw

they will likely be priced at par or a little less than bmw 1 series.

they should have done this back in 04 or 03 when the mini was newly released internationally.

It's just the tax component that really makes car prices very steep. Imagine a +30% on the price tag. Sheesh. Then add the at least another +20% (on aminimum 12-month basis) from buying through a car loan. What a nice country to buy a car in. Hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom