TDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and we stopped them on 3rd down
eek.gif

I sure as hell hope they can bottle up AP. This dude scares me!

Its still shocking to see the Bears with an offensive attack. Go Bears!

Please !+%+%!$ stop them. I mean our D ALWAS lets the other team score after Orton makes a nice drive and scores.

We can NEVER have both. Either our D is ill and our O sucks or visa versa. This year lately cause of injuriies the O has act been holding it down.

The only long run that i can remember where both clicked was the superbowl year in the beginning of the season when Orton was killin it. We would win likeevery game 34-3.

And than we afvanced to the superbowl even though Rex sucked TJ did enough to let the D run $*$@.

and look at that TD. CMON D!!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I think Minnesota will give this game away on Special Teams because they are shook to kick it to Hester...that's already resulted in a TD and great fieldposition on the 2 bogus kick-off's.

The Vikes almost lost last week thanks to Reggie Bush and they don't wanna make the same mistake this week

Originally Posted by KGdakid21

I think Minnesota will give this game away on Special Teams because they are shook to kick it to Hester...that's already resulted in a TD and great field position on the 2 bogus kick-off's.

The Vikes almost lost last week thanks to Reggie Bush and they don't wanna make the same mistake this week
Agreed. You gotta love Bears ST. From the punt blocking, to Hester at KR, to Robbie Gould and Maynard. The ST D has been hurt a little withinjuries and the loss to Ayabadejo but the blocking team is still top tier as well, just a little injured as well right now.

Lets finish this up Orton.

Bears D is @%!@#$! weaksauce
tired.gif

COME THE #!@% ON ITS @%!@#$! GUS FRERROTE

we need our @%!@#$! corners already!!!!!

This is what I like about the Bears this year...18 seconds left and they try and get it down field for a field goal instead of packing it in for the Half...nowthey get the ball back after Half and have the opportunity to go up by 2 scores.

Lord what a difference having a QB makes

indifferent.gif
@ THE BEARS

Giving up 24 in a half???? W-T-F??? I should've played the Ravens D in fantasy football if I knew CHI would suck booty vs. the Vikes inept offense.

Bears D has GOTTA step up. This game should be over by now. There is no way that Kyle Orton and the ST should be able to get 27 points in the 1st half and theVikings should be in it. ++#%+%+ pathetic.

This is one of those typical blowout wins that we would get in like 2006, where the O does its thing and the ST and we would win like 34-7. D has GOTTA stepup.

And also Booker has gotta get his hands checked
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Bears D has GOTTA step up. This game should be over by now. There is no way that Kyle Orton and the ST should be able to get 27 points in the 1st half and the Vikings should be in it. ++#%+%+ pathetic.

This is one of those typical blowout wins that we would get in like 2006, where the O does its thing and the ST and we would win like 34-7. D has GOTTA step up.

And also Booker has gotta get his hands checked amputated
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Fixed

Come on man.Why is that when our offense finally starts playing our defense goes on vacation. We need 08 offense with 06 defense and special teams.

check that. i didnt know the ground rule applyed to the elbow, i just thought it was whether the knee was down or not.

cmonnn we neeed to get Forte involved

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but
indifferent.gif
at my fantasy QB justgetting robbed his 3rd passing TD of the day robbed. He should have 4 TDs right now.

EDIT: Now can the D PLEEEEEEEAAASSSSSSEEEE make a stop
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

How the %+@@ can the Lions hold this ##++@@! team to 12 points and we already let up 31????!!!!

CMONNN D

Good stop by the D...now time for a TD

*Edit* WHERE IS THE PASS INTERFERENCE!!!!!!

*EDIT* Way to make up for your drops Booker...showing the jets
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom