Minnesota Vikings Off-Season Thread. FRONT OFFICE

Vikings thread. What do we need. General Manager. Left Tackle, WR, Secondary help. a new stadium. Where my Vikings fans at?

Well in exciting news, the team just announced Rick Spielman now has the GM title and will oversee everything.

Start with the secondary! It's been a lingering problem for us for awhile now! Then an O-line followed by deep threat receiver! Finally, we need to start looking for AP's heir cause the life span of a NFL RB is short and after this injury, the odds are he won't be the same again 
frown.gif

My question is what should we do with our high draft pick?

Man, I don't even know where to start....there's so many issues we gotta address 
tired.gif

OLine, Secondary, WRs are all major areas of concern.......but are we really sure we have the right guy in Ponder? I've seen flashes of greatness, followed by stretches of "What the hell is this guy doing?!"....but i don't know if that's just a product of our lack of an oline and weapons or he's really just gonna be an average QB. 

We are real close to being competitive next year, all we need is 2 CB's, 3 O linemen, 1 Dlineman, 2 Linebackers, 2 Recievers, 1 running back in the 3rd round or so for backup, and 2 safeties, and then we are there. Oh and a new fullback.
laugh.gif

Oh and a new O and D coordinator, as well as a gm making decisions, as well as a new special teams coach. 

Back
Top Bottom