Mint.com - One of the most useful personal finance sites I have seen

Just signed up to give it a try. Unfortunately, two of my credit cards aren't supported yet. (Some bs banks when I first got a CC)

This site is run by Intuit..same people who do TurboTax..if you trust them with your taxes, this shouldnt be a problem

This site is run by Intuit..same people who do TurboTax..if you trust them with your taxes, this shouldnt be a problem

Mint is
pimp.gif
I've been using it for a couple of year

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

good to know...imma read up a little more about it and maybe sign up tonight

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

good to know...imma read up a little more about it and maybe sign up tonight

If you do your taxes online, there's no reason to "not trust" it any more than you do those sites. Gotta love the "whisteblowers" on here, just wanna be in the position to say "I told you so" if something goes wrong.

Been using it for over a year and it's a great way to track your expenses.
Also gives you tips on how to get the best value out of your credit cards if you use them.
Suggest cards with lower interest rates, best airline miles...etc.

Also gives you tools to budget yourself in certain categories and sends you warnings when youre close and go over.

One of the better tools (to me at least) is the weekly net worth summary.
Its basically the difference of your assets and debt but its cool to see myself get closer and closer to $0 every week
(Im starting from negative...student loan debt)

If you do your taxes online, there's no reason to "not trust" it any more than you do those sites. Gotta love the "whisteblowers" on here, just wanna be in the position to say "I told you so" if something goes wrong.

Been using it for over a year and it's a great way to track your expenses.
Also gives you tips on how to get the best value out of your credit cards if you use them.
Suggest cards with lower interest rates, best airline miles...etc.

Also gives you tools to budget yourself in certain categories and sends you warnings when youre close and go over.

One of the better tools (to me at least) is the weekly net worth summary.
Its basically the difference of your assets and debt but its cool to see myself get closer and closer to $0 every week
(Im starting from negative...student loan debt)

Back
Top Bottom