Misinterpreted Song Lyrics Appreciation

these are funny but im guilty of this as well....back in the day....
TLC - I thought they were saying O.J Simpson Waterfall and I would question it but I still said it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

When shorty use to play some BSB I thought they were saying - Ill shoot a note from the star
smh.gif

I swear, I dont have a ear for anything other than Rap/Hip Hop
smh.gif

Ill post more when they come to mind....

"I know big MEATS the real big MEATs" - Young Jeezy Hustling Remix.

Dude really asked NT forum if Jeezy batted for the other team because he though jeezy said meats (instead of meech) smh.

"Summertime White boy's career is milky" - 50cent window shopper...another NTer bit the dust.

Eves joint with Swizz Tambourine or whatever. My roommate bf says shake your tambourine get yourself a Muslim man. I saw get
yourself a muscle man. Indont think either of us are right but it sounds close enough.

from empire state of mind

"mta got you feeling like a champion"

i thought he was talking about the subway...not drugs
laugh.gif

On that song "More Bounce To the Ounce" by Zapp me and my brother swore he was saying "Corn Pops To the Alps"
laugh.gif

my dumb ##* step sister thought lil jon was sayin "snap ya bibles' in the song snap ya fingers....smh what a dunce

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

What is that? The song is called Tambourine tho.
laugh.gif
I always thought the second part was "go and get yourself a whistle". Judging by the some of these posts I'm probably wrong tho
laugh.gif

I thought the sample in Kanyes's "Last Call" was saying "Twisted like a felon"......
laugh.gif

Damn I can go on for days. I'll be carand it'll hit me like "damn that's what the he'll they were talking about".

Joint with Common and Badu. " you b-boy and I'll b-girl". I get it now but that part confused the *%#+ out me. I got all the hip hop in that songexcept that part.

BSB- I want it that way.. I thought It was Aint nothin but a party.. (TELLL MEE WHYYY)

when it is Aint nothing but Heartache..

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

"I'm a Loser Babyyyy, Like Sherman The Helmsley"

laugh.gif
I don't even know why I thought that's what the dude was saying
smh.gif

lol back in the day none of us knew what beck was talking about. I don't even wanna know what I was saying instead of perdedor before I learnedSpanish...shameful

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

What is that? The song is called Tambourine tho.
laugh.gif
I always thought the second part was "go and get yourself a whistle". Judging by the some of these posts I'm probably wrong tho
laugh.gif

pretty sure that's the right line

I remember being a kid when The Lox's Wildout first came on the radio when I wasn't paying attention to the song name... and everytime, I would sayWALLA! instead of WIld out.... maybe its just me

Originally Posted by raptors29

I used to think TLC Waterfalls was "Go, go Jason Waterfalls"
laugh.gif
I looked like a damn fool asking people who Jason Waterfalls was.

i had the same problem
laugh.gif
I didnt reaiize what they was actually saying until a few years after, which makes it even worse lol

"do anybody represent remy ma?"

J. Futuristic Lil' Jon Swizz Beatz "Does Anybody Represent Anymore? (I Do) "

roll.gif

On that new twista song I swore Dawn was the chick singing the hook and she was saying...
"Would you be my Danity, Danity, I need a Danity" like she wanted to get the group back together or something

Till I tried to look up the song and realized how wrong I was lol smh

Back
Top Bottom