Miss "Cot Damn!" Koi.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Dima, I usually ride with you, but this time you gotta shut the %%!$ up and go back to the kitchen. For one, you pulled out the BMI calculator when you know as well as I do the damn thing was INVENTED by someone with their OWN idea about what is fat and what ain't.

And before that, you say her %%# is fake? Have you ever been to the southern half of the states? I'm not sayin butt injections don't happen, but how many chicks with fatties have gained them through surgery/injections? How much do they cost? Are they expensive? And if they are, that possibly undermines your argument because the average girl wouldn't consider gettin it done because of the price.

For the last time...if you think these girls is fat, then so be it. Ain't no sleep lost on my end. But miss me with the BS because it ain't y'all preference, or because you think it's "fake."

Comedy.
laugh.gif
I know the BMI is not 100% accurate and I stated that. But, you cannot completely write it off either. BMI is a measure that provides a useful wayof measuring the healthy weight range of an individual taking comparing their height and weight measurements . However, it should considered as a rough guidebecause it may not correspond to the same degree of fatness in different individuals.

In my opinion, she is not that overweight,just on the border. This is taking into consideration her height and weight measurements, but also just looking ather body physique (butt, legs, thighs).

I know many black women naturally have huge phat +%+*+. But, what does that have to do with if a butt looks enhanced? It just looks it to me. Getting buttinjections is not that out of the ordinary or unachievable just like how women get breast implants.

This does not look enhanced?

(Oh boo, pictures are not working)

Who knows? Maybe my guess is wrong, but her butt and thighs look enhanced to me like Nicki Minaj's butt and thighs. Bria Myles butt actually looks real tome, but Miss Koi's does not.

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

I would date the hell out of her.
"What the *%%# that mean !+$@#?"
I would too, be "simping" and @#$+ walking in the mall holding hands, opening doors, pulling chairs out, buying @#$+ and carrying all the bags while diddy bopping and mean mugging everyone I catch trying to sneak a peek.

"Just throw it in the bag"
284324248.jpeg

I don't think this debate is about personal preference...its about respect for other people's preference.

Ding, Ding, Ding....we have a winner!

I never saw the point of attacking another man for what HE likes in a woman....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Look @ that work of art there

With the might of hercules...

devil.gif

What work of art?

SHE'S FAT!

http://farm4.static.flick...0730035_be9b0f8d58_o.jpg src="http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3575/3680730035_be9b0f8d58_o.jpg">

AND I WOULD STILL.....

ogh2dc.jpg

And would proudly be seen in public holding hands with both of them...
pimp.gif

Word, without a doubt.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Here is a video I found..I will stick to my opinion that it looks enhanced.

For Hip Hop News & Entertainment at DimeWars.Com
Your my homegirl and all but don't you stay in like Manitoba or something? Of course that looks fake to you, you prolly think Paris Hilton hascakes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Here is a video I found..I will stick to my opinion that it looks enhanced.

http://dimewars.com/flashmedia/secureflvplayer.swfhttp://dimewars.com/flashmedia/secureflvplayer.swf
For Hip Hop News & Entertainment at DimeWars.Com
Your my homegirl and all but don't you stay in like Manitoba or something? Of course that looks fake to you, you prolly think Paris Hilton has cakes
laugh.gif
THIS RIGHT HERE

U NEVER BEEN DOWN SOUTH ...

ITS BIG BOOTY STATION OVER HERE ..COME RIDE THAT TRAIN MA
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I would too, be "simping" and @#$+ walking in the mall holding hands, opening doors, pulling chairs out, buying @#$+ and carrying all the bags while diddy bopping and mean mugging everyone I catch trying to sneak a peek.

284324248.jpeg

sgajasdkqjkgljasd

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

284324248.jpeg

sgajasdkqjkgljasd
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

at the end of the day... 90% of the cats who posted cant get this chick ms koi NOR the chicks that they want (the skinny model broads)
so what is ya'll even arguing about?

how fat she is?

lol... has anyone here ever been as far to there even decided what looks like?

really guys. really.

For those stating that black women store fat differently than white women or asian women, how does the refute the fact that she is fat? If your point is thatblack women are more prone to store fat in their thigs, hips and butt, and Koi has fat thighs, hips and butt, does that not make her fat? By your reasoning,she is.

Originally Posted by eaalto

For those stating that black women store fat differently than white women or asian women, how does the refute the fact that she is fat? If your point is that black women are more prone to store fat in their thigs, hips and butt, and Koi has fat thighs, hips and butt, does that not make her fat? By your reasoning, she is.
You might as well not even try to reason for the simple fact that terms like "fat, thick, andskinny" are subjective at best. One person's perspective may not match somebody else's.

Your an idiot if u think her butt is fake. Do u know what fake butts look like? Give me a damn break people always gotta discredit thick and pretty blackwomen. She looks like a GODDESS can u imagine the amount of attention she gets?

MY MAN (DENZEL) SHE WILL HAVE ALL OF MY KIDS ................................................................. SOMEDAY

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Your an idiot if u think her butt is fake. Do u know what fake butts look like? Give me a damn break people always gotta discredit thick and pretty black women. She looks like a GODDESS can u imagine the amount of attention she gets?

LOL.

Back
Top Bottom