Mission Immposible 1988 (updated!!)

Alright, about freakin' time you completed this set. One thing I will never know is, how and where the heck did you find that last piece, which is nearlyimpossible in this day in age. Once again, I'm most happy for you for completing your set. I know the feeling, now stack em away, and aim for the II set.
tongue.gif

Ayo Russo Congrats Bro!
I know the pure passion you have for the III's and OG's in general. I know how long that last peice hunted you in every way. Im happy I could help andwe could become fam.

Congrats, that set is not easy to complete..I had the white/cement, fire red and true blue, but that black/cement III pair ALWAYS alluded me..I def know thisis not an easy set to complete...anther daunting task, finding all the OG II mids and lows with boxes...but i did this and that is one thing i knowSoleSupreme will never do...
laugh.gif

once again, congrats mrmar

Angel

Dope set to own. Very VERY few people will ever own one of those, much less the whole set.

Congrats.

thanks for the all the support and comments guys, those that know me know what i went through and how long i looked for that last piece im almostexhausted..haha, but the weight has been lifted and its time for that next piece, we all know that feeling once you get what you been looking for the thrill isgone and you move on pretty quick and start jonsin again!

Those are so magnificent and beautiful! Hopefully I can accomplish the same mission one day.

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Congrats, that set is not easy to complete..I had the white/cement, fire red and true blue, but that black/cement III pair ALWAYS alluded me..I def know this is not an easy set to complete...anther daunting task, finding all the OG II mids and lows with boxes...but i did this and that is one thing i know SoleSupreme will never do...
laugh.gif

once again, congrats mrmar

Angel

You aint nevaaaa had all 4 of the II's, just like yo III's, you gave up and quit, stop frontin',
tongue.gif
LOL.
laugh.gif

WoW!!! congrats Michael! this set of OG 3´s is really amazing
smokin.gif
and it´s a pleasure for me to look at your high quality shots!!! GREAT!
and like mj234eva said, let´s see your passion for OG Jordans! regards - Markus

Back
Top Bottom