Mission Impossible 5: Rogue Nation 07/31/15 Trailer PG1

After rewatching the series, I realize that 5 out of the seven movies have the basic premise of either 1. Ethan and his team have gone rogue or 2. Ethan himself is the bad guy.

At a certain point wouldn't the IMF give Ethan the benefit of the doubt? The dude has literally saved the world two or three times.

After a second viewing, my rankings go:

MI: Fallout
MI: 3
MI: Dead Reckoning
MI: Ghost Protocol
MI: Rogue Nation
MI: 1
MI: 2

i hope shes still alive for the 2nd film. I'd be dope to have her on the team. And i predict
greg-tarzan-davis-and-shea-whigham-in-mission-impossible-dead-reckoning-part-one.jpg
they'll end up joining the IMF too.
Well Ethan is going to need Mantis against Ultron. It’s their only chance :nerd:

After rewatching the series, I realize that 5 out of the seven movies have the basic premise of either 1. Ethan and his team have gone rogue or 2. Ethan himself is the bad guy.

At a certain point wouldn't the IMF give Ethan the benefit of the doubt? The dude has literally saved the world two or three times.

that’s the problem with the story of that one dude who was with the black guy from top gun

dude clearly is aware of ethan, dude also knows/answers to kittridge

without him also being controlled to some degree by the entity, his earlier actions don’t make sense given he should be well aware the good Ethan has done

but this was like a worse version of the black mirror episode of shut up and dance (which I guess is more of what I expected after the bomb scene)

Sucks we have to wait another year for this. Was really looking forward to pt 2 but hey there's other good stuff dropping this spring/summer.

I don’t know how they can continually keep upping the quality for these movies but I’m here for it .

Back
Top Bottom