Mister Cartoon Tattoos Worth it or not?

Just got in touch with them for my latest Tattoo, does anyone else have some work from him? Is it really worth the $2500 per piece? I know its Mister Cartoonbut thats alot of dough

For that much it had better be on a van Gogh level or a hot chick (at least 9 out of 10) giving you a BJ while you get the tat.

There are probably equally or more talented them him that would probably hook you up for less.

i would man... that's who going to ink me first.. how did you get in contact with him to set up an appointment? im trying to get it done on my birthday inSeptember this year check out his blog.. talk to Ben Baller maybe he cann hook it up

mister cartoon

have you seriously looked at that mans work?

it is def worth it...you may think its alot of money but you will have a masterpiece of a tat on you for ever FOR EVER so def worth it IMO

If you got plenty of cash to spend, I say go for it.
If you need to save up for it, don't even worry about it.
It'll look great, but you shouldn't spend money if you don't have it.

As stated, if you're not strapped for cash and have to save, not worth it. There a plenty of quality tattooers out there. However, if $2500 is light, gofor it.

Helllll Noooo..

I wouldn't get a tattoo in the first place but...

I know there are people who can tattoo just as well as he does. People get tatted up from him just to say they got tatted up by Cartoon.

Tattoo artists are like designer clothes, you're just paying for a name. There are artists that would charge a lot less with the same talent

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Helllll Noooo..

I wouldn't get a tattoo in the first place but...

I know there are people who can tattoo just as well as he does. People get tatted up from him just to say they got tatted up by Cartoon.

Hush.

Like others were saying, if you have the money then yes. But, if you are spending your entire savings, then you can find someone that's equally good forwaay cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom