misterJ's kicks! collection post!

My first collection post
smile.gif

All size 10.5/11...  A few bonus shots as well...wish I kept so many of the shoes Ive sold/traded over the last 15 years, but here is what remains.
Still looking for a couple more, but not many.  I'm pretty content with what I currently have.  Any and all feedback is welcomed and appreciated!

aua2dd.jpg

qyz5sj.jpg

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana

Looks weak for someone thats been collecting for 15years
laugh.gif
nice variation though

Thanks.  I guess you missed the part where I said, "wish I kept so many of the shoes Ive sold/traded over the last 15 years, but here is what remains."

Ive parted ways with atleast twice as many shoes as I currently have over that time frame.  Sold some during hard times, and sold some cause I just wasnt that interested in shoes at the time.  But like I said this is my core collection and only looking for a few more.

Alpha - yes Im definitely a fan of the XV.  It's an acquired taste but they are in my top 3.

Drillest - Ive worn all of them atleast once except for the red xxis, south beaches, bred 2011s.

I like your collection.
pimp.gif

Especially the Air Jordan 15 set. All you need is the White/carolina's and then you set. I still need the flint 15's and you wear my size.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 1man2lives

I wish i had your closet, but HEATER collection.

are you using heater as an adjective?  i have no idea if this is a compliment or a slight.
anyway, im suprised the xvs are getting some love but thanks everyone

Back
Top Bottom