Mitchell & Ness Chicago Bulls Michael Jordan Limited Edition Jersey Available Now!

October 26th, 1984, the moment rookie Michael Jordan began his legendary NBA career, was also the moment the game of basketball changed forever. Get anexclusive Mitchell & Ness[emoji]174[/emoji] Chicago Bulls Michael Jordan Limited Edition 1984-1985 authentic rookie jersey honoring this occasion. This genuine jersey isdesigned to the specifications of the 1984 Bulls jersey and features the screen printed team name and number on the front and back. Jock tag individuallynumbered to represent a corresponding game in Michael Jordan's 1264-game career.Details and game statistics of specific game number areincluded.Certificate of authenticity included signed by NBA commissioner David Stern. Item is Available for Pre-Order At NBA Store.com
pimp.gif

$374.99?
Dang I forgot how much Mitchell & Ness throwbacks cost. I only own 1, and it was a birthday gift I received years ago.

The NBA could have released a Jordan swingman. Sheesh.

I'm not paying that much for an unsigned jersey.

ill pass because mitchell and ness quality fell of so badly after the jersey fad in 2002-03. they stopped catering to jersey collecters and focusing onaccuracy when people would buy the jerseys regardless if they were accurate during that time.

cant afford to spend that much on a jersey with all these upcomin releases

top quality but the price is a little out of my range and from past jerseys they arent the same i agree with cedric ceballos

I thought this collabo happened a few years ago.. or is that when they agreed to do it.

A hefty priced Jersey... ?

Hmmm.. Nah.

Maybe Chamillionaire will buy it....then throw it in MJs face.

agreed they really need to lower the price so FANS can afford it. I think I would pay up to $200 MAX for that jersey with all the bells and whistles. Justtoo damn much for any regular fan to pick up.

They are going to miss the boat soon...all of us "old" people that have the best chance to afford and appreciate the jersey...wont pay that much forit. They keep waiting another few years and def no one will buy it.

Back
Top Bottom