MITCHELL & NESS MICHAEL JORDAN JERSEY VOL. 2 UPDATED PICS

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by killacam92345

to bad its not stitched, but still dope
way to show your age. jordans rookie jersey was not stitched.

What an ignorant comment, he could've easily just preferred sewn over ironed on jerseys. Doesnt mean he didnt know they werent sewn back then.

They're $374.99. Limited to 1264, one for each game Michael Jordan played, and each includes the stat line & write up from the game you receive.(It's on the right plate)

Every jersey is size 44; tailored to match Michael Jordan's exact size from his rookie season

Mine is in the mail.

M&N is also releasing t-shirts and hats to go along with them.

They're $374.99. Limited to 1264, one for each game Michael Jordan played, and each includes the stat line & write up from the game you receive.(It's on the right plate)

Every jersey is size 44; tailored to match Michael Jordan's exact size from his rookie season

Mine is in the mail.

M&N is also releasing t-shirts and hats to go along with them.

copped mine already thank you M&N
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by quickstrike fanatic

Where might I purchase one of these exquisite pieces? The Mitchell & Ness Website does'nt have them up.
Looked too on there website and nothing was up....someone PLEASE let us know where to order this from! Thanks,

Originally Posted by quickstrike fanatic

Where might I purchase one of these exquisite pieces? The Mitchell & Ness Website does'nt have them up.
Looked too on there website and nothing was up....someone PLEASE let us know where to order this from! Thanks,

Back
Top Bottom