Mixed Couples appreciation post

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

Rican & asian I know and whoa she got it good

Lucky
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

very much appreciated. I am chinese/black/creol/native american and my girl is Filipino. I guess you can say all my relationships are mixed.

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

very much appreciated. I am chinese/black/creol/native american and my girl is Filipino. I guess you can say all my relationships are mixed.

I'm a mutt myself. I'm Black, Chinese, and Puerto Rican. My girl is Mexican and Chinese.

Turkish, Native American, European (German, Irish, Scottish, English)...I have yet to date someone in the same category!

I've only dated 2 (fellow) white girls, the rest have been Portuguese, Black, Asian, and Salvadorian.
I just find its more interesting to mix it up.

Mixed couples FTW

^^because all of the spanish guys in the city?
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

for as long as i can remember my Asian boy couldn't get play from ANY Spanish joint...
idk why??
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

whoever makes you happy.

lol @ girls STILL getting mad @ black guy/____ girl couples KNOWING they wouldnt give him the time of day if he approached them

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I'm happy with my white wife going on 8 years.

Mixed for the right reasons, Love is what the world needs. Love in the original meaning not what we watered it down to be.

Originally Posted by checkoutmygrill

i dunno guys, this asian man is getting no play from the spanish girls in new york city.
Maybe it has something to do with you confusing these girls' nationalities.

Originally Posted by Jazreel

I always think itz interestin to see a mixed couple or a mixed person. especially if itz an unusual mix.

Down here in SoCal, or at least where I live, the most common mix is Mexican/Japanese or Mexican/Chinese or other Latin/asian mix. I kno that soundz weird to most of yall but it's common down here. I dont kno if itz common in other placez but probably not. Is it?? annd wat r some common or good mixes that yall usually see?

I love me some mixed girls too. Blasian girls are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what part of socal is this?

Originally Posted by Patrik1tha1

Originally Posted by Jazreel

I always think itz interestin to see a mixed couple or a mixed person. especially if itz an unusual mix.

Down here in SoCal, or at least where I live, the most common mix is Mexican/Japanese or Mexican/Chinese or other Latin/asian mix. I kno that soundz weird to most of yall but it's common down here. I dont kno if itz common in other placez but probably not. Is it?? annd wat r some common or good mixes that yall usually see?

I love me some mixed girls too. Blasian girls are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what part of socal is this?

san diego

i live in norcal, not many mexican/asian mixes here. cant really fathom the thought.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
grin.gif

tho i see mad philipino dudes with black and latina chix. no lie.
Im guessing they fit right in if they darker skinned.
nerd.gif

^Wat part of norcal? i think it depends cuz most of my family live there and I see a lot of asia/mex mixes when i go visit. but I'm talking about san joseand the bay area.

i notice that the indian brothas get no love. or maybe they just usually prefer to date other indian chicks?
eyes.gif

so my buddy's cousin went to south korea for a teaching job, he says he gets sooo much play from the ladies out there just for being white

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

so my buddy's cousin went to south korea for a teaching job, he says he gets sooo much play from the ladies out there just for being white

yeah I also heard that girls in japan like them dark.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom