Mixed Couples appreciation post

I always think itz interestin to see a mixed couple or a mixed person. especially if itz an unusual mix.

Down here in SoCal, or at least where I live, the most common mix is Mexican/Japanese or Mexican/Chinese or other Latin/asian mix. I kno that soundz weird tomost of yall but it's common down here. I dont kno if itz common in other placez but probably not. Is it?? annd wat r some common or good mixes that yallusually see?

I love me some mixed girls too. Blasian girls are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's real stupid but when I see inter-racial couples, especially Black-White, I kind of feel good deep down...just knowing the history of this country andall the people who fought and died for equality and integration...

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

It's real stupid but when I see inter-racial couples, especially Black-White, I kind of feel good deep down...just knowing the history of this country and all the people who fought and died for equality and integration...
they catchin jungle fever
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

whoever makes you happy.

lol @ girls STILL getting mad @ black guy/____ girl couples KNOWING they wouldnt give him the time of day if he approached them

Being mixed, should be appreciated.

But like others said, interracial relationships are on point if they are for the right reasons....

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

whoever makes you happy.

lol @ girls STILL getting mad @ black guy/____ girl couples KNOWING they wouldnt give him the time of day if he approached them

Agreed. my brothers girlfriend is that way
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

whoever makes you happy.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Right

Originally Posted by Jazreel

I always think itz interestin to see a mixed couple or a mixed person. especially if itz an unusual mix.

Down here in SoCal, or at least where I live, the most common mix is Mexican/Japanese or Mexican/Chinese or other Latin/asian mix. I kno that soundz weird to most of yall but it's common down here. I dont kno if itz common in other placez but probably not. Is it?? annd wat r some common or good mixes that yall usually see?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
good god, why use so many Zs? LOG OFF, BACK IN SCHOOL
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
i mean , they're w/e ... i wouldnt say i appreciate or unappreciate them

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by Jazreel

Down here in SoCal, or at least where I live, the most common mix is Mexican/Japanese or Mexican/Chinese or other Latin/asian mix. I kno that soundz weird to most of yall but it's common down here. I dont kno if itz common in other placez but probably not. Is it?? annd wat r some common or good mixes that yall usually see?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
good god, why use so many Zs? LOG OFF, BACK IN SCHOOL
indifferent.gif

Oh my bad, I didnt kno I was supposed to be writing u an essay. Do u want it in MLA format too?
Yo, this is NT. hOo D@ hECk kaRez HoW wEE tYp3???

Appreciated. However it still looks funny to me when a Black girl is dating an Asian guy. Otherwise, it's all straight. I still respect it, just somethingthat needs to get adjusted to.

My girl is mixed, and it is great.

Back
Top Bottom