*******Mixtape Messiah 4 & Chamillionaire- Wont Let You Down (Remix) Ft. EVERYONE*******

i have no idea why it did that...but i heard u can just copy and paste theirs and youll be good.

Track is fire, Cham is one of my favorite rappers in the South, dude still doesn't get his due even though Mixtape Messiah 3 and Ultimate Victory werenice.

Good to see Paul Wall and Cham on a track again

AliQ87 wrote:

Mixtape Messiah 4 has a Parental Advisory...and someone said hes re releasing UV with the cursing? man...is he going back on his word for sales? what yall think?
cham never wanted to release the edited version of the album. once he came out and said he wasnt gonna cuss.... universalscrapped the release of an explicit, to save some $$$ and also solidify the deal w/ wal-mart for the cd+dvd exclusive that came out. all about the $$$ w/labels.

he mentioned that he was upset about bun and wayne's verses being edited on the final release, because that wasnt his intention. also,myspace.com/chamillitary has had the unedited tracks up since the album dropped.

regardless ... i thought cham needed to do a re-release anyway. his launch buzz was terrible because of the 50 vs Kanye %@%! going down at the time ... and hisfirst single wasnt a good choice for sales.

anyway... im lookin forward to the video.

Back
Top Bottom