Mixtape Monday: Dro - Lo' Life ~ Juiceman - Kush Season ~ Tity Boi 2 Disc

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

cartune _ how you just gon skip over my reply.. that Dro got enough new shhh on it to me. I could care less if it's "official" or not
Ima mess with that Dro cause aint no tellin when he drop an official but that DJ Holiday & OJ come out in a minute

Yall sleep on that Travis Porter
pimp.gif
straight geek music dudes be singin and shiddd make me wanna join Nasa or somethin

I got that Who is Travis Porter... still bump that when i'm
pimp.gif
"Somebody call an ambulaaaaaaance"

I like "Black Boy, White Boy" better than "Lo Life" so far... only on the second listen tho...

I'll prolly listen to OJ and Tity later this week

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

they can keep that OJ and tity boy...

laugh.gif
I prolly wont get around to that OJ til next week and I still aint heard Tity Boy last mixtape...

Lo's Up: 'Damn I Look Good' aint on the mixtape, but 'You Got Ta Know' is and Kuntry King on that thang maaaane
pimp.gif

Bow.. Bow.. Bow Bow.. Let's Go!

6 months later my quest is complete..good $!!% there.

laugh.gif
been bumpin that snippet too many times
laugh.gif

That Cover for Lo Life is
pimp.gif

Maaannnnn this is such good news that I had to tweet this for #musicmonday
laugh.gif

I been waitin on some new Dro
And OJ and Tity Boi is a nice plus
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cartune _ how you just gon skip over my reply.. that Dro got enough new shhh on it to me. I could care less if it's "official" or not
Ima mess with that Dro cause aint no tellin when he drop an official but that DJ Holiday & OJ come out in a minute

pimp.gif
straight geek music dudes be singin and shiddd make me wanna join Nasa or somethin

dro hasnt released nuthin in a minute....black boy white boy was the last i heard of him....i been feeding the hunger with that dj 38 degrees notorious dro,slumpers on it.
nerd.gif
any new dro mixtapes
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JaYzNyAyAlLdAy

Feed Your Soldiers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is how I say, 'Thank you'
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That Wasted Remix is iight.. I think they shoulda went crazy and threw everybody on that tho:

Shawty Lo
Shop Boyz
Dro
Bawse
etc..

Ya'll can get mad all ya'll want but that Tity Boi rides harder than all those CD's. And I dont even like Tit like that, but I guess im a fan now.

Back
Top Bottom