MJ shatters backboard !!!

eek.gif
never seen this before.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

he still maintaned the swagger by continuing to run after he shattered the backboard like he wasnt amazed
pimp.gif

Yeah, he just kept going like he does that all the time.
laugh.gif

Someone should have gotten dude in the white something to drink with all that ice.

yall are crazy if you dont think he can average 40 nowadays

he averaged 37 in the greatest era of basketball (the 80's)

3 more points a game would be nothin.

I agree. Dudes forget we have the raptors, suns, warriors, nets, bobcats, and a host of other eastern conference teams that have the defense of declawed cats.

wow never seen this footage before

the music makes it feel so old school which is refreshing

I agree... MJ would average 40+ while shooting over 50% in today's NBA if he was in his prime.
MJ's career FG% was over 50% on the BULLS.
I'm sure I've seen more MJ games than 99% of NT. And while he got a lot of calls (a la D.Wade), guards could be a lot more physical on other guardswhen playing D. Basically, in today's NBA players can move more freely than the NBA in Jordan's era.

He surpassed dunking on somebody, he surpassed crossin somebody, he didn't hold somebody scoreless... this %$$#% MJ brought down glass on these fools.

He's the best.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ MJ breaking the glass and dodging all of it.

getting dunked on + having glass rained on you = double ownage

props mike.

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

i bet the person he dunked over got thier face cut up something serious
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure those backboards aren't made from glass but some kind of plastic.

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

he said so his self in one of his books ( i dont know which one cuz i got like 3 of them)

that averaging 40 is as easy as scoring 10 points every quarter.

and that he could do it if he tried.

thing is that mj always put winning first.

the only reason kobe had those scoring outbursts the past coupla years ,was becuz he was in his prime and on some crappy teams

so he could go for stats.

if you put mj in his prime on a crappy team his stats would be outta this world.

if he averaged 37 while he was still developing imagine what he coulda done if he was in his prime and was goin after stats.

another thing i wanna add is that no one will ever lead the league in scoring and win the nba championship in the same year.

and they certainly wont do it 6 times like mike did.

I agree with you when you say he could've averaged 40 points if he was in a Kobe situation (3-4 years ago).
But in today's defenses, the zone defense would've given him some problem in his earlier days. MJ wasn't an amazing jump shooter in the 80's ashe was in the 90's.

Also, your right about leading the league in scoring, and still winning the championship. Doing that now in todays league is tougher than it ever was. But Ithink if Kobe wanted to, he can do it. But idk if Kobe will ever win another championship again.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

i bet the person he dunked over got thier face cut up something serious
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure those backboards aren't made from glass but some kind of plastic.

when u seen plastic break like that?

Originally Posted by gregbutler20

Someone should have gotten dude in the white something to drink with all that ice.

I agree. Dudes forget we have the raptors, suns, warriors, nets, bobcats, and a host of other eastern conference teams that have the defense of declawed cats.

co sign . yall dont realize that Jordan could have averaged whatever the
69d35c6be00e5fc4932f9fefb06bc341133e760.gif
he wanted to back in those days

theres no player like him , and there never will be again . most versatile player whos ever played the game ... and if anyone wants toargue that with me id be more than happy to prove you wrong
smile.gif

Never seen this vid..

I believe that's the first time I've seen him do a 360..

laugh.gif
@ him running upcourt to get back on defense after he broke the rim.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom