MJ wearing black/gum soled XI's

What do you think? Gum soled or Yellowed Space Jam lows?

• Gum Soled

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yellowed out clear soles

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You guys are dumb if you think they are yellowing. It would take a lot of time wearing daily to get that yellow. And it's Jordan we're talking about, even if he has bad taste in clothes, he can wear a new shoe everyday and never run out.

LOL at gum soles.......those are just yellowed space jam lows.....
mean.gif
@you thinking that Jordan would wear some pissy soled kicks

Yellowed soles still have somewhat a transparent look, unless they've been worn and beaten since 1996! They are gum colored all around. Besides, you really think MJ would be wearing some old *** kicks that have yellowed out?

exactly!
Compared to my yellowed Space Jams those lows look like their gum soled

I dig em, I think its a Gum Sole tho. I love all the XI's lows, hi But yet again jordan is going to find away get even more bread for yet another retro. If the quality of the shoe is good i would cop em, but it they are like any of the recent ones i'll pass.

I'm sure MJ is the only one who escapes the overall suspect quality of recent releases! I like gum over clear since they won't yellow over time, but a blue sole would put these over the top for me!!!

space jams should NEVER be a low!!
I can agree that 11's look horrendous as lows but I have to be honest, these lows with gum sole look sooo clean to me. Ive always loved black shoes with gum sole so these would be a instacop for me

air-jordan-11-low-space-jam.jpg

Notice how the treads on the bottom are white. Probably are gum soles.

Also note how the jumpman is white on the tongue.

accidentally double post sorry meant to edit previous post.

Sorry

Last edited:
MJ wears some questionable stuff, but his shoes have always been fresh out the box (excluding the time he wore the OG 1's against the Knicks in 1998.)

Man those are yellowed. The shoes these-selves look beat. I would lov to see this picture of him rockin OG 1's in a game in 98.

FYI since no one has mentioned it yet.

MJ wore these at his Buddy Freds Camp in North Carolina...

Funny that ANYONE who claims to know shoes would say these are yellowed.....and then to think MJ or his folks would hand him a pair to wear.

No way Jordan would go out in public not repping his company with a fresh pair of Js since we all know hes a business man by how he keeps making more of a profit by raising prices

EPIC facepalm for those comments MJ
would wear yellowed outsoles shoes.
All my 2000 XI retros yellowed and they
dont look that milky and homogene
Dyed.
How dare u to say MJ would wear yellowed
Jordans. MJ gets amy exclusive jordans
He wants. Even in the nba, nike provided
Him a new pair for each game!

There are no low cut spacejams,
And these even have white
traction pods.

Last edited:
as everyone has said. LOL at thinking Mike would wear yellowed shoes. Are we serious?

That being said I'd rather have space jam lows, tbh

Here's another pic courtesy of sneakernews via kenlu.net

after seeing the white part on the bottom of the shoe im guessing these are gum soles

I think they would be nice to own

do it JB

Shoes are Gum-Sole. Confirmed. These are a pair from MJ's stash. Not new. :D

As a PE collector, there is nothing like MJ wearing a Jordan PE...It just re-energizes the whole brand/line/model...:nthat:

Simply gives me chills, gets me excited...It's hard to explain the feeling.

PO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom