Mj wearing XVI's with suit pic request

Black/red XVI are AMAZING. Incredibly hyped about that pack just for those alone...I'll be definitely letting go of the Hare VII's.

eek.gif

that pic is straight
pimp.gif

The Air Jordan XVI is undoubtebly one of the best designed air jordans ever. The first and best gaitor/lace-covered AJ, with the patent leather toe box.Crazy shoe design when the gaitor let off. Icey soles to ground them...
pimp.gif

You had to hoop in these, i couldnt resist myself. Warm up with the gaitors on, unstrap to reveal skill....
pimp.gif

I beat my XVI's to death back than, like you were suppose to.

One of my ALL-TIME favorite shoes.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

XVIs = one of the best J's to hoop in, ever.

you cant be talkin about the black and red ones, becuz those have the WORST traction of any hoop shoe I've ever played. I couldnt close out to save mylife in them....

16s arent really my cup of tea but i can respect where you guys are comin from. I always found the gaitor to be a bit of a hassle on my 16s and I really dontlike the way they look without. But thats just me. I like the 17s more.

we all know that not a suit but a black and grey jordan warm up right. the sleeves zipped off to make a vest and the bottom legs zipped off to make short

Back
Top Bottom