MJ's Style, how bad is it?

Dude is indeed the GOAT, but has no sense of fashion/style. Some of these young Bobcats should instill some sense into this guy, and that means you Kemba.

I always thought someone Photoshop'd this.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

kVkur.png

http://www.amazon.com/Mic...eans-42x34/dp/B000N7EYTS

Police%2BAED%2Buse%2B-%2B970300Ex1aed10copsave.jpg

he dont even care..every time he steps outside his home he has every mans admiration and every womans desire..

I wonder if anybody would trade looking like a laughing stock, for millions of dollars and women.

Originally Posted by blakep267

I wonder if anybody would trade looking like a laughing stock, for millions of dollars and women.
and all the Jordan PE's 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

he dont even care..every time he steps outside his home he has every mans admiration and every womans desire..

every mans admiration, but definitely not every woman's desire. don't nobody want Mike. He old and washed up. yes i said it. washed up. should have left in his prime. season after the 6th ring. he has a gambling habit, can't dress, and not as rich as you think. not to mention a womanizer. ask a woman, "would you date Mike? Not the 1996 Mike, the 2012 Mike." bet you they say hell no!

^ Pure unaduterated hate
laugh.gif

(FTR I agree with everything you said... Except for $$ not being as rich as we think... I think this _ is richer)

Originally Posted by versache530

every mans admiration, but definitely not every woman's desire. don't nobody want Mike. He old and washed up. yes i said it. washed up. should have left in his prime. season after the 6th ring. he has a gambling habit, can't dress, and not as rich as you think. not to mention a womanizer. ask a woman, "would you date Mike? Not the 1996 Mike, the 2012 Mike." bet you they say hell no!

Mike is worth 9 figures...Matter of fact I read somewhere that his net worth is around $500mil...

$500,000,000.....

"Not as rich as you think"......
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by versache530

Mike is worth 9 figures...Matter of fact I read somewhere that his net worth is around $500mil...
$500,000,000.....

"Not as rich as you think"......
roll.gif
and this after the divorce right?
dude is caking up

Back
Top Bottom