MKBHD shoe: "The 251" - $189.

"First 2300 orders ship instantly! Everything after that will ship in 9 weeks, only available until May 23rd For sizing: They run a little bit larger than some other popular sneakers. If you normally wear a 10.5 I'd go for a 10 here 👍🏾"

Glad he was able to make them and it's cool that he's hyped about them, but them joints is mid to the fullest. Look like another aj1 ripoff. He could've came so much more creative than this.

Glad he was able to make them and it's cool that he's hyped about them, but them joints is mid to the fullest. Look like another aj1 ripoff. He could've came so much more creative than this.

Dude does tech and EV's. I know he wears kicks like that but what makes you think he could design a stylish sneaker? :lol:

Dude does tech and EV's. I know he wears kicks like that but what makes you think he could design a stylish sneaker? :lol:
Not actually him of course, but he could have access to people that can design a cooler shoe with some hints of tech influence rather than just a Jordan 1 clone.

Back
Top Bottom