MLB beat the streak.. 57= $5.6 million

^^^true luck is big part if it......friend of mine says he got to 28 but picking random team every night and picking their best hitter....

i'm thinking of using the top 5 hitters go with a guy 2 days in a row then on to next then next

only way to get to 57 is knowing what hitters to trust and when that comes from years of losing I mean years no new comer gonna come along and pull this off you gotta know who to avoid even if all the info making that player look lovely that day even if it’s a superstar you just have to know on some I don’t care what people saying stuff I’m not feeling so and so today

nice, don't forget nothing wrong with taking a few days off if you're not feeling the players/match ups

long stressful process lol it’s gonna be a couple days before I pick again can’t just put my guard down and trust too many hitters have to wait for the right moment to strike

another thing......spread the word to family, don't see anything wrong helping a parent sign up, educate them on picks....... . . .

15 streak took a big risk Cabrera was playing injured and the skipper took him out in the middle of the game but he got a hit right before that I knew it was a risky choice ahead of time but I tried my luck

Back
Top Bottom