** MLB Feet - 2008 Baseball Cleats (Pics) **

can anyone get a close up . its killing me not knowing the name of these wal-mart looking cleats

Wow...look at this

Compared to this

Wright looks like a professional baseball player...Manny looks like...well...trash.

Edit:
Jamie Moyer, with the Phils SWEET throwback unis and the stirrups...now THAT'S what a ball player looks like
capt.3160b91fd19a450db87e3a88f5f695ab.cubs_phillies_baseball_patm101.jpg

I just found these posted by someone in the post your PE thread in the showcase section

Roy Halladay wearing what looks to be Shox Fuse. Do they look like mids to anyone else?

Doug Mientkiewicz in MCS Air Fuse. I don't think many people opt for the Air over the Zoom Air or Shox. Not too impressive but kind of different. BTW,whats up w/ most of the Pirates not wearing yellow on their cleats? I used to love seeing that!

A couple Texas Longhorn players. One is wearing white/burnt orange clippers and the other is wearing white/burnt orange shox fuse.

Originally Posted by mksmks

can anyone get a close up . its killing me not knowing the name of these wal-mart looking cleats

Don't worry about it. When someone has a positive answer on what brand it is, we'll hear about it for sure.

Originally Posted by Pipes20

I just found these posted by someone in the post your PE thread in the showcase section

all I got to say about these is, WOW. nice find pipes20

^ Maybe it's just me, but I'm not really impressed with Andruw's cleats at all. I never thought those Fusions were great shoes to begin with, andI'm definitely not a fan of these colors on a cleat. I think I'd like them better with a white midsole and without all the red... Andruw's currentJ's are a little better than these, but I wish they'd drop the grey in those too.
Originally Posted by Fear the Mongolian Chop

BTW, whats up w/ most of the Pirates not wearing yellow on their cleats? I used to love seeing that!
Me too. Black and yellow look great together on cleats, and I wish it was standard for the Pirates to wear yellow accents the way that theOrioles have orange in their cleats. That really died out for the Pirates in the late 90s, and even though you see it occasionally now, they used to all haveit around 15 years ago...

(Tim Wakefield knucklin' back in '93)

check out what i found in the post your pe's thread.
Im pretty sure they are brian roberts pes.
check out the print on the strap/toe

same goes for the white

and here are those fuse/360 shoes pudge was wearing. the guy who posted these said they are from the alstar game and i suppose so with the sf on the back

^ Nice thread-digging. Those first Roberts PE's are hideous... that print just strikes me as way too feminine or something. It just doesn't lookright for baseball at all, which is probably why I don't recall seeing it. The second pair, with the white accents, is absolutely perfect--in my opinion,they're the best 2k5 PE Nike's produced.

We need to get that guy in here who's taking those pics... to have access to all of those models, he has to either be working on those PE's or has someserious hook-ups.

Back
Top Bottom